9

I had asked a few more questions after that I made him laugh at one question. It wasn't my intention, but I'd have to admit it was a little funny.

"No you won't catch us making out at random times, but we do kiss each other. Just not like me and you would do."

Daddy and I decided to go shopping even though I said I have enough clothes. I don't like when people spend their money on me. I don't need much to make me happy.

" Let's go ask the others if they want to go."

All of them said yes so I got dressed into 

" Well don't you look cute and cozy," Mikey said kissing my cheek.

" Thank you Mikey."

" Alright let's hit the road." Ashton said.

Ashton drove  with MIkey in the passenger seat while me, Daddy, and Sir sat in the back. I was of course in the middle being the smallest. I let out a small yawn not realising how tired I really was. Sir noticed and unbuckled my seatbelt so I can lay down, but I didn't like the position. I straddled his hip facing him placing my head in the crook of his neck.

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me in place as I rested. He was very comfortable. He rubbed my back which only made me fall asleep more.

" Don't worry there's at least an hour of driving, go to sleep."

I let sleep take over me, infact all I remember is being woke up by Sir. I'm not worried about walking with all four of them because BDSM is accepted by most in society now. Having multiple dominate is rare, so I know there would be some stares, but I'm used to it.

" Where do you want to go first?" Ashton asked.

 I shrugged looking down. I felt a gentle, but still firm slap on my butt.

" Im warning you now to use words. If you don't follow you will be punished when we get home."

" Sorry Daddy," I say still looking down. 

This mall is filled with dominates, and I don't want to be disrespectful, so I'm not going to look up unless told to.

We went into a random store in the mall. I don't know what's called but it had cute clothes. We all spread out in the store but I found the perfect outfit. I went and gathered all of them and went to go change into it.

" No," Ashton said and my smile fell.

" But- Why?" I whined.

"I said no. It's my final answer. I'm not having you look like a slut, go put it back find something."

" Hey! That's a little rude to call her a slut? Listen to Ashton and put it back." Mikey said to me.

I rolled my eyes turning around, " You're no fun."

" Hey fix your attitude right now. This is your last warning," Ashton sneered at me.

When I got into the dressing room I looked at myself. Did I really look like a slut? Whatever, I just need not to get into trouble. I changed back into my clothes putting the ones I tried on to the rack of clothes needed to be returned.

" Can we leave this store," I asked quietly they all started to the door as the answer.

They wanted to head to hot topic and look for some things, so I followed. I didn't need anything from this store or really any. I wanted that outfit, but nope can't have it. We decided to get dinner after a couple of stores because they were getting hungry. They finished up, and on our way out we past Victoria's Secret. 

" Hey do you want to get any new bras or panties? You didn't get anything," Luke said to me.

I don't what I got in me, but I snapped at them. Which I regretted instantly.

" WHY? So when I go in there YOU can pick on me. Saying I'm a SLUT," my voice raised higher, " Just because I'm COMFORTABLE in my own skin! Huh?"

I was about to continue, but I can see all their fuming gazes. Especially Ashton, who grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

" When you get home I expect you to be in the punishment room within a minute and wait for me down there," He whispered in my ear and released me.

I can guess another dominate saw my outburst, because they laughed when he walked by. Which cause all their glares to go back to me. I broke so many rules tonight. I don't even wanna know what my punishment is.

The car ride was the worst. It was dead silent, and I was the cause. No one said one thing. Everyone looked out their windows with their jaws clenched. I started to feel really guilty and soon tears welled in my eyes, but I shouldn't be the one crying so I wiped them quickly. They still came back and they spilled onto my lap. 

We pulled into the driveway and I ran up to the door and waited for them to unlock it. Once Luke unlocked it I rushed downstairs almost tripping but catching myself. I don't want a further punishment.

Next chapter is punishment!!!!!!!!!!