38

Luke's POV

It been a really weird change for me and Ashton. Unfortunately, I think I'm taking it better than Ash is. My petal has good and bad days. Today is one of those bad days.

"Stop touching me."

Ashton never snaps, but as his dominant I cannot let him speak to me that way. I grabbed Ashton's hips and flipped him to face me.

"I will touch you if I want and as far as I'm concerned you have not colored. You will not speak to me that way," I heard sniffles at the end of my scolding.

"Petal I love you. You know that right?" he nodded and I continued, "You can be anyone around me. I don't care if you want me to call you by girl pronouns or boy ones."

"The thing is I don't know what I feel. I love you Luke. I do, but I feel like I, like I don't know who am. I feel nothing. Some days I like when I'm normal boy Ash. Then others I feel girly. Then there's today where I feel gross in my body."

"You aren't nothing petal. I love you so much that I can't even put the right words to it. Ash you are the most beautiful human ever. This is me Luke Hemmings speaking not the dominant side. It is my job though for you to be comfortable in your skin. What boyfriend am I then? I would do anything in this world for you okay?"

"Let's move?"

What did they say? We have a life here and everything we need. On the other hand, our relationship is evolving into something rather different then our past. Yes I still like to be in control, but he makes me weak. I fall more in love with everyday. I was never huge on the whole daddy or caregiver thing, but I love it. I love taking care of Ashton with all my heart. I don't think I need to have another person or Autumn in this case.

"Lukey answer me. You keep staring off."

"Sorry bub, Uh sure, yeah let's move. Let's move into our new apartment. Just you and me one bed." I said cheekily grabbing him closer to me kissing him hard.
Ashton giggled into the kiss.

"Luv you daddy."
----
"We have big news guys."

"Very very big news uncle Cally."

"Stop interrupting petal."

"Sorry daddy."

Calum and Autumn were sitting next to each other awaiting for the announcement. I hope they take it well.

"We are moving out."

Then Calum said something that I thought i would never hear.

"I'm breaking the contract."

He stormed out of the house and left a very broke girl with us.

"Does he mean it? I don't want to leave here. I have no one. I have nowhere to live."

So quickly Ashton dropped out of headspace.

"Autumn, no he's just upset. It's a big change and things keep changing. It's always been us four. Then we got you and we thought that would be it. Calum just isn't taking the change very well. He loves you."

While Ashton was consulting Autumn I was calling Calum over and over. He wouldn't pick up and I was getting madder by the second. As a friend and fellow dominant, his behavior is unexceptable. As a friend I want slap him and yell at him, but as a dom, I would do so much worse. I have been pacing back and forth in the foyer. His calls are now going straight to voicemail which just pisses me off to the point that I snap.

"Calum Hood. I'm done with shit from you. This always happen. You can't get your shit together so others have to deal with it. Normally it's just me or Michael but no. This time you hurt Autumn. If you don't fix your problem here you are not seeing her and then you really will be all alone like you say you want to be."

The whole house was quiet at this point. I went into the living room where I left the other two subs. Ashton was trying his best to comfort her, but I can tell he is barely keeping together.

"Petal I'll take over, you can go and do something else."

Autumn looked as vulnerable as she did when she when she first came here. She curled into my body, I just let her. I kissed her forehead every once in awhile. She just silently cried. Her sniffles were the only sound in the house. Her grip on me was like her life depended on it. One slip and she's gone. Where the fuck is Calum.