18 the vid is in description

I'm changing the height she's whatever height you want her to be.

Calum

After being released I was royal pissed at the two of them. How dare they try to dominant us.

I don't even know how to punish them.

"Why?And someone better speak after I stop otherwise your punishment is going to be hell."

"Its my fault. I-I told her about us and how I wanted to go back to being a sub only part time. She said she'd like to do that. Then she had this plan and I'm sorry,"

My eyes were glued to autumn. She looked so ashamed. Why wouldn't she just say something? But now were in the playroom with Michael and autumn in submissive pose. 

"Look at u Michael. All so little now you're in trouble." Luke said

Michael was very timid and easily pit back to a sub spot. While autumn here hasn't said a word. Probably a good choice for her.

"Get up and strip both of you"

" Michael over my lap. You're getting 10 spanks and then no Cummings when I please you."

"As for you autumn you get to watch Michael while you are also pleased with a vibrator. You may not cum until Michael is done with his punishment. If I see you not looking u go longer. Got it?" I said.

They both striped ashamed to even look at each other. Since I was livid with them Luke and I only have our briefs on. I decided that she will sit on my lap and face them.

I got the vibrator and Michael was already over Luke's lap. He blushed crazy because he's being humiliated.

I grabbed the small vibrator and turned it on. I placed it on her clit. I instantly got a reaction. She even even started to grind my thigh. It kinda turned me on not going to lie.

The sound of smacks were emitted. And so were a mix between moans and cries of pleasure.

Autumn was shaking. I would be a bad dominant if I didn't comfort her somewhat otherwise I might push their limit.

"Shh, you're okay daddy's got you."

"Please, please can I cum?"

I told her no. Her moans were increasingly getting louder.
I can tell she was close. She gripped my arm that was wrapped from under her arm to her shoulder. Still grinding, I kissed her neck as more a comforting gesture.

I didn't forget about Michael. He was a wreck also. Luke was rimming Michael. He has never very vocal. It never bothered me though. One thing you don't want to do is shame people at how they express themselves. Its hard enough to be so vulnerable to someone especially in this type of relationship.

Michael whimpers began to get louder also. He was on the verge of cumming, but unfortunately he has a ring on him.

Luke brought him into his lap, and that was my cue to stop the vibrator. As soon as I did, I saw he relief it brought her. Now its time for the after care.

After care will be next chapter. Please comment and vote!