22

Well it's been a couple days since Calum and I had sex. I can say I'm almost positive I'm not pregnant. My period, old mother nature has came and granted me a unfertilized potential baby in the form of blood. I'm glad the guys prepared for this and there's at least pads, but I hate using them. It's a diaper full of blood. I'll use one for now till I can get tampons.
I feel awful. It hurts to do anything. They aren't even cramps I just feel sick. I walked downstairs where everyone is. It seems they are all in the kitchen. When I walked in all their eyes were on me. I looked down in discomfort and they could sense that, so they all went back to doing whatever they were doing.
" Morning bug," Calum said kissing my head.
"Morning Daddy."
I could smell the bacon and eggs. I was completely disgusted, but I couldn't let them know. I sat down and my uterus felt like it was on fire.
" Here's your breakfast Sweets."
I nodded, but I felt like was going to throw up the more I moved. I tried to eat. I really did. I just couldn't, so I pushes the plate forward.
"I'm sorry. I'm not hungry. Can I go up stairs?"
" You sure? Can you eat a little more? Go up to my room after okay." Luke said.
" Yes Sir," I said as I looked at the food. A lump in my throat formed, and I made a run for it to the bedroom. I knew I wasn't going to throw up just the scent was bothering me to the point where I could have.
I did what Luke said and went into his room. Even his scent bothered me, but it was obtainable. That burning pain was still there.
"What hell was that Autumn? You can't just get up like that." Luke yelled.
"I I'm sorry I felt nauseous. Ijusthavemyperiod."
"You what? Oh.. OH."
"I'm sorry baby girl. You want cuddles from me or one of us?"
"Yeah but first can someone get tampons. I hate pads sorry."
"No need to be sorry. I'll get Mikey to do it."

I wrote down the kind I want, and Luke texted Mikey the info. Then he came to lay down with me. I had my hand basically in my pants massaging along waist to my hips. I suddenly felt hands on top of mine. Luke took them off and replaced them with his. I sighed in relief. I didn't feel so sick anymore.
"Thank you," I said turning around kissing his cheek.
I closed my eyes and focused on Luke's hands. I must have drifted off for a bit because I got startled by the door opening. Luke was still here and his rubbing never stopped. At the door was Michael with my girl products. I excuse myself and change my pad to a tampon then walk back to Luke's room. As if first nature Luke's hands went right to my waist and continue to rub. I don't know why said the next thing but I did.
"I'm horny."
I think he was taken back by what I said because I don't normally say things like that. I started to kiss his neck and a small moan left his mouth.
"Kitten I'm going to make you feel so good,"
He flipped me on top of him and captured my lips with his. He nibbled my lips and then added his tongue in my mouth. I don't bother fighting for dominance because I know he will win. His hands which are still on my waist make me grind against him. I let out small moans. That pain and sickness seemed to go away.
Luke let out grunts and moans as he flipped me over again. This time he rocked his hips at a face pace trailing kisses down to my neck. Right where he knows I can't resist. His kisses are like drugs. Really all the guys are.
"S-sir this feels really good."
"If you weren't on your period I would be fucking you so hard."
He rolled to the side of me and we continued to cuddle. As if right on cue daddy, Mikey and Ash came to check on me.
"Hey sweets," Ashton said, " we just wanted to see if you up to a movie day in the basement. We can all cuddle you know."
"Yeah that's fine. You know you don't have to treat me different?"
"We know Princess," daddy said and picked me bridal style. I laughed and asked for some grapes and water. I should probably force myself to eat otherwise I won't at all.
After I was finished all of us went to go downstairs, but I felt dizzy. I stopped mid step you vision seemed to slow down. Then went back to normal. I just pretend like it never happened. We made it to the basement. I decide to sit alone. I just didn't wanted to be alone right now, but I wanted them around too. Mikey decides to join me and something came over me but I freaked out when tried to cuddle me.
"DON'T TOUCH ME."
"Excuse me little one? You don't not raise your voice nor speak to me in that manner." Michael replied."
"I'm sorry I am freaking out. Just please stay here just don't touch me. I'll let you know when you can,"

My breath was all of the place. God I hate my period. After that outburst and this morning's, Calum made me say all the things I feel typically during my period. They say it's for their benefit. I really Love the guys. They take such good care of me.

I'm putting some drama in the next chapters. This chapter is not good lol