10

" Strip now!" Ashton sneered.

Ashton came down a couple minutes after I ran down here. I was hesitant on taking my clothes off and being exposed. Sure I have have been almost naked in front of all of them, but this was different. I was more vulnerable. Ashton sat down on the bed and waited for me to be done.

" Over my lap."

My eyes widened even though he could do so much more than this right now I still don't want a spanking. None the less I walked over and went into position.

"  I want you to count every one. If you miss one I start over. If you move or speak other to color or talk to specifically I'll add more. After I expect you to thank me. Got it?"

" Yes Daddy," I  whispered.

He wasted no time at starting the first one stung.

" One," I gasp.

He continued and didn't stop. We were in the the thirties. Tears streamed down my face and I forgot the number we were on. A sob racked through my body. No I can't restart. It hurts so bad. I don't even know If I can't take more.

" I'm waiting... Well I hate to do this. I'm starting over, and to think you only have five more. Were starting over at one. I still want you to count got it?"

He didn't wait for my answer and started over again.

" O-one, t-two, th-three, f-four, f-RED!! Stop! Please!"

   Everything stopped and I was flipped back over and brought to his chest. I understand what I had did wrong. Lesson was past learned, and my punishment was a little uncalled for. Yet I still felt guilty for embarrassing and yelling. I don't know whats with me, but these guys already have me wrapped around their fingers. I was still a sobbing mess in Ashton's arms, but I didn't care.

" I'm sorry Daddy I didn't mean to yell. I'm-"

"Shhh. It's okay. It's my fault I should've seen your limits were being pushed," He said into my hair.

He let me calm down then had me stand up to put on my underwear and pants. I went back to the bed and laid down facing the far wall.

" Do you want to go upstairs to everyone else?"

" No," I said

" You're going to have to face them and say you're sorry to them either way."

" I know Daddy I just want to be alone right now."

"Okay we will check on you later or come out when ur ready."

Once he left the room I broke back into sobs. I just felt like a rag doll all over again. At least Ashton stopped. I'm just conflicted. I really love being here, but was I really ready to be back in this type of relationship. We'll see right? If I don't like it I can get out of the contract. I don't know how long I was in there but I decided to get up and get out of this room.

I sat up and whimpered in pain. I slowly get up and made my out of the room. No one one in the game room so I went upstairs. I found them in the kitchen all talking and Daddy making dinner. Everyone went quiet when I entered. I looked down to the floor and stayed by the door way.

"Hi love, we were just gonna check on you. You were in there for almost an hour. Everything alright?"  Daddy asked.

"I'm okay daddy," I said hugging him. He nearly dropped his spoon 'cause I caught him off guard. I giggled and said sorry. Then I went up to Ashton say I'm sorry, for you know embarrassing him.

"Daddy?"

No acknowledgement.

"DADDY," I say louder. Still no response. He's ignoring me. Great thus is part of punishment isn't?

"Whatever. I guess I'll still say sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't like that you called me a slut basically. I just really like the outfit as selfish as it seems. You probably aren't listening to me, but I don't deserve it."

I took a chance and went to hug, but next thing I know was on the ground with an unbearable pain in my lower half. Everyone's eyes were on us by now.

" Ashton downstairs now!" Mikey yelled.

I was on the ground in agonizing pain. I couldn't move if I wanted to.

"Autumn, kitten? Can you sit up for me?" Sir asked me.

I couldn't speak the pain rocketed thought my entire back and lower area. I shook my head no.

"Cal come help me pick her up."

They moved me a little so I was sorta sitting.

"Ow, ow, ow...stop," I breathed out. The stopes and held me there. Daddy reach to my face wiping tears I had not realize were shed.

"I'm so sorry this might hurt, but I need to get you to the couch."

Sir picked me up an boy was the pain worse. Everything burned and to control my sobs I bit my lip. Which did little to nothing. They finally set me down on my stomach.

"Is it okay if lift your shirt and pull back your pants?" Daddy asked.

I nodded and he continued to be careful as he peeled back my clothing. Gasp were heard from the two.

"How bad is it?"

"Umm well part of your back is bruise along with your bum."

Then Sir pulled them back up.

"It really hurts daddy."

"I know, but we can't ice this. It will make the bruising worse."

"Fine," I said.

They were about to leave the room, but I stopped them. I want them to stay with me and cuddle. It might hurt but it would be worth it. Sir was behind me and Daddy was in front.  I drifted to sleep, but I couldn't help to think what Mikey and Ashton were doing.

Happy fourth if u are from America!