16

Autumn POV

Its been a week since my almost first time with him. I have to admit he's been a little possessive over me. It's always me he wants. I have to remind him that there's other people in the relationship. It doesn't bother me, but I know the others are little ticked off. Like right now I'm in his room and we are making out. I enjoy it a lot, but I was tired, and I want to sleep. He was kissing all my weak spot on my neck. He really knows how to get me really vulnerable. He was straddling me with my arms pinned above me.

"Daddy," I moaned out, but I didn't want to say it like that; it just feels really good.

"That's right baby girl say it louder."

I tried to move my arms but his grip tighten. Normally I'm fine with being restricted, but I'm normally really turned on and not thinking about. Otherwise it freaks me out and this is one of those times. I'm not in the mood and all mind can think is let go of me. I thrashed more which cause Calum to slap my thigh. My panic attack is getting worse, and a tear slipped. I don't like this I want it to stop. My breathing is definitely faster than before.

"Yellow," I whispered basically, "let go please, let go, let go," I panicked.

"I'm sorry Princess," he said getting off of me.

"I I think I'm ggonna take a nap in the pleasure," I stuttered and ran out the room before could say anything. I didn't mean to but I slammed the door, and I'm sure everyone heard. I locked the door so no one could bother me, but of course someone knocked.

"Kitten it's me, can you let in?"

I unlock the door and snatched him in the room and hold him for dear life.

"Shh. It's okay. You wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head no, and he closed the door locking it. Then he picked me up and laid me down on top of him.

"I tired Daddy I sorry" I said as I let silent tears that I'm glad he didn't point out.

"What did you call me darling?"

"Mikey of course."

It was silent after that. Mikey played with my hair while I slowly fall asleep. Right before I was out like a light I heard him say something about letting go completely. That I could be his something. I couldn't make it out because he was saying it just loud enough for himself.

So I think you all would agree you rather more small updates than my longer ones that get uploaded every month or so, so here is another one. Let me know in the comments what you think might happen next. Also to people who say she cries to much, well I'm sorry she's in touch with her feeling more than you, so F off.