Chapter 16: Me "Jealous" its all in HisHead

Day 2

Take two. Day two. For our first night here in Paris and with only one bed we didn't have any issues with James. He kept his distance on his side of the bed and I had mine. The weather was colder than yesterday, there was a light blanket of snow on the ground covering the streets. Most of the snow that fell last night had melted. I wished I would have seen the snow fall.

I woke up early to get my day started. Yesterday when I arrived at the hotel after James scolded me. I managed to get tickets to the Musee du Louvre.

When James and I were outside the Musee du Louvre there were a few stragglers that must be tourists just like us

When James and I were outside the Musee du Louvre there were a few stragglers that must be tourists just like us. With this cold weather I would have stayed in the warmth. I couldn't pass up a day inside all day and not explore the city. The museum was surrounded by what looks like a castle and the obvious large glass pyramids in the middle of the court. I was geeking out staring at the design architecture and small detail that went into building this amazing place. We walked around for a few minutes outside before heading to the entrance of the museum. As we looked around looking at the different artwork most of the time James is on the phone. I, on the other hand, was taking in the beautiful art that was hanging on the walls or the statues. It really annoyed me that James was on his phone in each room that we stepped in. It is like how many times someone gets to travel to places like this... well endless you are super rich.

"Can you stop looking through your phone and enjoy the time we are here, at least." I glanced at his phone and up to his eyes. "Since you are on your phone then at least take a panoramic picture."

" I have a real job that needs my input at all times. It needs a lot of attention." He stared back on his phone, kept scrolling and furiously typing back.

Wouldn't his job not want to communicate while he was on his honeymoon. I would have thought that they would have someone else handle what he does while he is gone.

"So you are saying that I don't have a real job?" I crossed my arms to my chest.

"You can think whatever you want to think. I just think that decorating a house is not a real job." I shook my head. If it wasn't for me his house, our home. It would still look like a frat house, thanks to me with the knowledge of interior decorating I made our home better.

For his comment I walked over to him and snatched his phone away and shoved it down my shirt covering it with my black coat. There is no way in chance he is going to take his hand and put it down my shirt especially in public.

"Give it back to me right now!" He lashed out in a low voice so no one else could hear him. He stomped his way towering over me. My eyes challenged him.

"No, I am not going to give it to you. Just get through this time we are here at this museum and I might give it back to you. Deal." I extend my hand to him.

"Might?" He repeated.

"Yes might. We will just see how the day goes. Enjoy this time." I sweetly smiled at him.