Chapter 38: Missed calls

I am dedicating this chapter to the WONDERFUL NessaPoo245! THANK YOU so much for you wonderful comments and votes!!! This one is for you. ❤️

Another chapter in less than six hours. :)

Short chapter.

Enjoy!

*****

James 

Life with Alice was been fucking awesome

Life with Alice was been fucking awesome. Once she started getting used to having sex she found what she like and it would be on. Married life was treating me awesome. Life in general was amazing, Alice, my family, work and friends. Nothing right now could put me down.

Alice and I were lounging in the living room watching We're the Millers. I've seen this movie only once and she had never, so we had to watch it together. Max was on the other couch playing with this stuffed animal that was missing its nose from all the times he had chewed on it.

Alice was laying on the sofa with me in between my legs, her back on my chest. The movie was at the part when Jennifer Aniston's character throws the baby, which was a bag of weed onto the road and a truck ran it over, scaring the other family they meet along the trip. They thought that was a real baby. Tears of laughter ran down Alice's face. I loved her laugh. I wiped her tears with my thumb. She looked up at me kissing my hand.

In the middle of the movie my phone started to ring

In the middle of the movie my phone started to ring. I fished out my phone out of my jean pocket. It was an unknown phone number flashed on my screen. I stared at it until it stopped. It's Sunday and I don't want to talk to anyone right now, I was relaxing right now. Spending time with my wife.

"Aren't you going to get that?" She looked up at me again.

"Nah it's probably a telemarketer. Who would be calling on a Sunday besides family or my friends." I shrugged it off.

The phone stopped ringing. Shortly after, the phone started to ring again.

Who was it?

If it was someone that I know their name would be flashing on the screen.