Bus Encounter

It was a bright sunny day in Connecticut, and Cornelia Grimm was driving Bree to the bus station. Bree was in the passenger seat talking to her mom on her phone. You could tell that Bree was in serious trouble because Bree's mom was screaming on the top of her lungs and people outside could hear her.

"Mom I'm sorry I went to Connecticut without telling you." Bree said. "Yes I know I'm grounded...how did I get here? I got here by bus. How did I get the money for a bus ticket? I got it out...of my savings. I'll be home soon. Love you too, bye."

Bree hung up the phone and sighed.

"Your mother seemed really mad." Cornelia said.

"Yeah, I may have gone here without telling my parents." Bree said.

"Well Bree I think this teaches you a lesson." Cornelia said.

"Yeah, and it's one I've already learned." Bree said. Cornelia could tell that Bree was still upset about Emmerich.

"Bree I'm sure they will find him." Cornelia said. "All you have to do is pray he's alright."

"Your right." Bree said. "Then why do I feel like it's my fault."

"It's not. Don't think that." Cornelia said.

At the bus stop, inside the girls bathroom, a portal opened and Alex and Connor flew out. Alex landed on the floor while Connor landed in the sink.

"Ouch."  Alex said and stood up.

"I wish this person would have drained the sink before they left."  Connor said and stood up.

"Ok now we just have to figure out where we are."  Alex said.  Suddenly Red, Goldilocks, and Jack flew out of the portal.  Jack landed in the same sink Connor did, Goldilocks landed on the floor on her feet, and Red landed next to her.

"Wow portals are really uncomfortable when you pregnant."  Goldilocks said.  "I never want to do that again."

"Really I thought it was quite peaceful."  Red said.  "Well up until I landed on the hard floor."

"Well your not pregnant Red."  Goldilocks said.

"What are you guys doing here?"  Connor asked surprised to see them.

"We were getting worried, so we went to the Fairy Kingdom to check on you two."  Goldilocks said.

"That's when we saw you two get into the portal."  Red said.

"We suspected that whatever you two were planning you would need our help."  Jack said and got out of the sink.

"Well I'm glad you guys are here.  We really do need your help."  Connor said.

"So what's your plan?" Jack asked.

"We are going to get my short stories and we're going to use the portal potion to recruit the characters." Connor said.

"So we're going to create our own army." Goldilocks said. "That's genius."

"Why thank you." Connor said and smiled. "It was my idea. Alex since we're in the Otherworld could you give us some normal clothes, and ones that are not wet."

"Sure, here our clothes would look weird." Alex said. Alex waved her hands and their clothes changed.

Alex's green dress changed into a pink shirt, a pair of jeans, white headband, and white flats. Connors outfit changed into an orange shirt, a pair of jeans, a blue jacket, and a pair of sneakers.