Helping Remember

Bree and Connor walked into the Fairy Palace and found the Fairy Council and their friends in the Great Hall.  Once they walked in, the group ran to them wanting news on what happened.

"Where's Alex?"  Connor asked.

"She's in the library with Arthur."  Mother Goose said. "What did Lloyd say?"

"He had no idea what was going on. But Bree might have a way to bring her memories back." Connor said.

"I might be able too. Isn't my magic the most powerful magic in this world? I can bring her memories back right?" Bree asked.

"I'm not sure." Emerelda said. "Your magic is very powerful, but I don't think you have the ability to do that."

"I have to try at least." Bree said. I'm going to go look in some of my spell books to see if I find anything."

Bree ran upstairs and passed all the rooms. She was about to pass Alex's room, when she saw the magic mirror glowing. She walked in and touched the mirror. Her sister Amanda appeared on the screen.

"Amanda?!" Bree said surprised to see her. "What are you doing at Bob and Charlottes house?"

"They said I could come in and talk to you." Amanda said. Bree could see the door behind Amanda opened wide with a bobby pin in the lock.

"You broke in, didn't you?" Bree asked. Amanda lowered her head. Bree slapped her forehead and looked at her sister with disappointment. "Amanda! Why would you break into their house?!"

"I just wanted to talk to you." Amanda said. "Bree, I don't want to go to Military School. Mom and Dad changed the date, I'm leaving tonight."

"I'm sorry Amanda. I can't do anything, I'm sorry. But I think it will be good for you." Bree said. "Amanda you can't just break into someone's house. I don't even want to know what other things you've done."

"Bree!" Amanda said with tears now rolling down her eyes. "I can change, I don't want to go!"

Bree felt sorry for Amanda. Although a part of her agreed with her parents about military school, but the Fairy side of her believed that her sister could be changed. That's when an idea came to her."

"Amanda I have an idea. But can I call you later. I've got to do something right now, that's pretty important." Bree said.

"Ok, what do you have to do?" Amanda asked.

"I'll tell you later. I'll call you back soon." Bree said. "Bye."

"Bye." Amanda said and she hung up. Bree walked over to her book shelf and picked up a spell book and started looking through it.

Connor ran to the library. He ran inside and found Alex and Arthur on the couch kissing.

"What The Heck!!" Connor yelled. Alex and Arthur stopped and sat up straight.

"I remember Arthur!" Alex exclaimed.

"You do!" Connor said and ran up to them. "Does that mean you have your memory back?"

"No, I only remember Arthur." Alex said.

Connor lowered his head, and sat on a chair. He silently cried into his hands.  Arthur walked out of the room, thinking that Alex and Connor needed some time alone.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you."  Alex said.  "I do believe I did know you in the past, but I just don't right now."

"Alex...I'm your brother.  To be more specific I'm your twin."  Connor said.  "We've been together through thick and thin.  We're heroes, our grandmother is the Fairy Godmother.  We were born in the Otherworld, but we live here in the Fairytale World.  Is anything ringing a bell?"

"No, I'm sorry."  Alex said.  Connor cried a little bit more.  Even though he had found his sister, he still felt like he had lost her.  He didn't know what to tell his mother.  Alex stood up and sat next to him on the arm rest.

"I'm sorry I don't have my memories."  Alex said.  "I wish I remembered you, I do believe that we are family.  We even kind of look like each other."

"CONNOR COME QUICK!"  Bree yelled down the stairs.  Connor quickly ran up the stairs and into Alex's room.

"What is it?"  Connor asked.

"Alex's wand."  Bree said holding the wand.  "Her memories are in here."

"What?  How is that possible?"  Connor asked and walked up to her.

"Look."  Bree said.  She waved the wand and a white sparkly cloud appeared.  On the cloud appeared all of Alex's memories.  It was like the wand was a projector and the cloud was the screen, and it was playing a movie of Alex and Connors life.

"We found it!"  Connor said.  "Alex must have put her memories in the wand, before my grandfather sent her back."

"Let's go give Alex her memories."  Bree said and handed the wand to Connor.  Connor grabbed it.  Everyone soon came into the room.

"What happened?"  Goldilocks asked.

"We found Alex's memories."  Connor said with a huge smile.  Everyone celebrated and cheered.  "Let's not celebrate just yet.  We need to see if it works."

They all ran down to the library and saw Alex sitting on the couch.  When they all ran in she stood right up.

"What's going on?"  Alex asked.

"We have your memories."  Connor said.

"You do?" Alex said and smiled.

"Yes, and I'm going to give them back."  Connor said.  He waved the wand over Alex's head and sparkles landed on her head.  Alex closed her eyes and rubbed them.  She opened her eyes.

"Connor?"  Alex said.  Connor hugged her tightly and spun her around.

"Oh Alex your back!!"  Connor exclaimed.  Everyone tackled Alex into a huge hug.  Even little Alexzander gave her a hug.

"Goldilocks, Jack who's this?"  Alex asked smiling.

"This is Alexander."  Goldilocks said.  "Alex for short.  We named him after you."

Alex was so touched, she started to cry.  Not just because of Alexander, but because she was finally home and was back with her family.

"Oh Alex, im so glad your back."  Merlin said.

"I think if Arthur would have lived another month without you, I don't know what crazy thing he would have done."  Mother Goose said.

"I would have traveled to the ends of the earth to find you."  Arthur said and held her hands.

"We should have a huge ball to celebrate!"  Red suggested.  "And now that Alex is back, me and Charlie have some news.  We were going to tell you the other day, but we didn't have a chance."

"Guys, Red and I are expecting a child!"  Froggy said.  Everyone cheered and congratulated them.

"Congrats you guys!"  Connor said.

"Alex..."  Emerelda said.  "Would you mind being our Fairy Godmother again?"

"Yes."  Alex said. 

"And I agree with Red.  We should have a ball to celebrate your return."  Bree said.

"We'll go set it up."  Coral said.  She and the rest of the Fairy Council walked or of the library.

"Connor, I have a question."  Bree said.  "What would you say if my family visited here?"

"I would say that, that's a great idea."  Connor said.  "And I'm going to bring Mom and Bob here as well."

"I can't wait to see Mom and Bob."  Alex said.  The group all walked out of the library smiling.