Blue Magic

Connor walked in the room and saw a bunch of gold.  He saw Alex in the corner knocked out being held by a pair of golden cuffs.  He gasped when he saw who was on the bed in the middle of the room.  He walked to the middle and looked at Bree.  She looked so peaceful sleeping.  He figured that she was under a sleeping curse.  This was one of the things in Connors bucket list.  To awake a girl from a sleeping curse. So he would have been super excited if there wasn't a huge war going on outside.  He brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her.  She instantly woke up.

"Where am I?"  Bree asked as she sat up.

"Are you ok?"  Connor asked.

"Connor?"  Bree asked.  "Where are we?"

"Your in Captains Hooks ship."  Connor said.  "What's the last thing you remember?"

"The last thing I remember is walking home from school and bumping into a couple."  Bree said.  "When they knocked me out I heard them say something about the Blue Fairy."

Bree looked at what she was wearing and looked at her wings.  She was confused, scared and a little bit thrilled.

"Connor what's going on?"  Bree asked.

"Bree I think your the Blue Fairy."  Connor said and smiled.  "Bree that means that your important to the Fairytale World.  Just like me and Alex."

"Wow."  Bree said quietly.  Connor helped her off the bed and helped her get her balance.  "This is going to take some getting used to."

Connor chuckled and smiled at her.  He was so happy that Bree was now apart of this world.  It would make their relationship so much easier, and even more important, she could fix this whole mess. 

Bree spotted Alex in the corner and ran over to her.  Connor followed her close behind.

"Is she unconscious or under a sleeping curse as well?"  Connor asked.

"She's unconscious.  But she's also under a curse."  Bree said.  "I think.  It's just a feeling."

"Bree your the Blue Fairy now.  Legend states that you possess very powerful magic.  You can cast any spell and break any curse.  Trust your instincts."  Connor said.

Bree nodded.  She had to trust her instincts. She also wanted to try out her new powers. Bree waved her hands over Alex. She immediately woke up.

"Where am I? What happened?" Alex said. She noticed the chains and cuffs on her. She struggled to get out of them. "Get these things off of me!"

Bree waved her hand over he cuffs and chains. They instantly disappeared and Alex stood up.

"You ok Alex?" Connor asked.

"I think so." Alex said. "Bree? What happened?"

"Long story." Connor said.

"I don't even know half of it." Bree said. "Apparently I'm now the Blue Fairy and we're in Captain Hooks ship, and two people were keeping us hostage."

"We have to get out of here quick." Connor said.

Alex, Connor and Bree walked out of the room and Connor quietly closed the door behind them. Connor lead them to the rope he climbed up on.

"Here I'll go first." Connor said. He grabbed the rope and started to climb down.

"So do we climb down now? Or after he's down?" Bree asked.

"Lesson number one. If you have magic you can transport anywhere you want. So no more climbing up and down anything." Alex said and snapped her fingers and she was transported to the ground. Bree smiled, and she snapped her own fingers. She was transported right next to Alex.

"Wow. I'm going to have fun with this." Bree said.

"You have no idea what you can do." Alex said. "I've heard of the Blue Fairies story. I can teach you everything I've learned over the past year and a half."

"Really! Thank you. I'll need some help." Bree said.

Soon Connor got to the ground and looked back up at the ship. He had no idea that the girls were right behind him.

"Ok girls climb on down." Connor said.

"We already have smarty."  Alex said. Connor turned around and saw them.

"How, how did you?" Connor said.

"Connor it might be time for you to learn magic. Now let's get back to the cave and development a plan." Alex said and started to walk into the woods.

"Bree please please! Don't turn into my sister." Connor said begging. He didn't want to have two sisters.

"Don't worry I won't." Bree said and laughed.

"Promise?" Connor said.

"Promise."  Bree said.

Connor took Bree's hand and they caught up with Alex.

"The caves to far to walk. We don't have much time." Alex said. "I'll just transport us there."

Alex snapped her fingers and they were transported right into the cave.  They saw a bunch of bugs all in one corner of the cave and Emmerich, and Hagetta comforting Goldilocks who was crying like crazy.

"Goldi what wrong?"  Alex said and bent down in front of her.

"She took him."  Goldilocks said.

"Who took who?"  Connor asked.

"Emmerich!"  Bree said and took him into a huge hug.

"Bree!"  Emmerich said and hugged her back.  He stepped back and looked at her.  "You look different.  You look like...a fairy."

"It's a long story.  I'll tell you later."  Bree said.

"She took my son."  Goldilocks said.

"Your son?!"  Alex and Connor said.

"Goldi you weren't due for another 4 months."  Alex said.

"Morina put a spell on her to speed up her pregnancy."  Hagetta said.  "Apparently Morina needed her baby for a spell."

"Time travel."  Connor mumbled.

"What did you say Connor?"  Bree asked.

"Time Travel."  Connor said.  "My uncle wants to travel back in time to kill my dad."

"What?!  Connor that means that..."  Alex started.

"I know that we wouldn't even exist."  Connor said.  "Don't ask me how I know this.  It's a long and confusing story."

"Jack and Red went to go find her."  Goldilocks said.

"We need to help them then."  Connor said.  "Bree and Alex you guys can stop them with your magic."

"We'll try Connor."  Alex said.  "Let's go."