There's No Place Like Home

"Connor, Bree!" Alex said as she shook them awake. They soon woke up yawning.

"Where am I?" Connor said.

"We just got to Florida." Alex said.

"We're home already." Bree said. She looked out the window and saw her mom's car. Her mother was getting out of the car. "I have to go."

"Maybe we can see each other later?" Connor asked.

"I don't think so." Bree said. "My parents don't really like you."

"I figured." Connor said. "Well I have to get my short stories, so I have to go to school tomorrow to get them."

"We can meet up at the park and then walk there together." Bree suggested. "Why do you need your stories?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow." Connor said and smiled.

"Well let's get off this bus." Bree said.

Everyone got off the bus, and Bree's mom instantly ran up to Bree and hugged her.

"You are so grounded." Mrs.Campbell said.  "And I'm so glad your back and ok."

"I'm sorry mom." Bree said.

"We'll talk about this more when we get home." Mrs.Campbell said. Bree waved goodbye to Connor and he waved back. Mrs.Campbell and Bree got in the car and drove away.

"So where do we go now?" Red asked. "Sleep on the streets?"

"No, our house is not far from here." Connor said. "We can walk."

"Or we can call mom on this pay phone." Alex said.  "Does anyone have a quarter?"

"Oh here's one." Connor said and picked one up from the ground. Alex put it in the slot, and Connor put in his mothers phone number, and put the phone up to his ear.

"Hello? Mom? This is Connor. Yes we're here...yes Alex is here too." Connor said. "Could you pick us up. We're at the bus station...how did I pay for our tickets? Um...we exchanged some of Reds money for actual money...yes I used my card...yes I know your taking it away...ok see you soon. Bye." Connor then hung up the phone.

"She'll be here in a few minutes." Connor said. "We can just wait here."

After about 20 minutes of waiting Charlottes car pulled up. She got out of her car and ran up to Alex and Connor. She pulled them into a huge hug. A few seconds later another women, and Bob came out of the car.

"Oh I'm so glad to see you two again!"  Charlotte said through her tears.  "I missed you so much."

"Hey kids." Bob said and hugged them as well.

"Hey Bob!" Connor said and hugged him.

"Nice to see you again."  Alex said and hugged him as well.

"Nice to see you three again as well."  Bob said to Goldilocks, Jack and Red.

Goldilocks, Jack and Red waved and smiled.

"And congrats Goldilocks."  Bob said.  "That's your name right."

"Yes, and thank you."  Goldilocks said and smiled.

"Alex, Connor you remember your other grandmother right.  Grandma Wendy."  Charlotte said and gestured to the older women who was with them.