Baby Thief

Red and Emmerich waited outside the cave with all the rest of the soldiers.  Goldilocks had asked for everyone to go outside while she gave birth.  They all were incredibly fine with that.  Jack ran up to the cave and saw everyone outside.

"Where's Goldilocks."  Jack said frantic and out of breath.

"Inside...giving birth to your child."  Red said.  "Do you know why she's giving birth so early?"

"It's Morina.  She wants our child."  Jack said.

"Don't worry sir, we will try our best to protect this cave from any source of dark magic."  A soldier said.  Jack was pleased and ran inside.

From outside everyone could here Goldilocks screaming.

"Note to self...I am never having children."  Red said.  A few minutes past and that's when Jack came out of the cave.

"I am officially a father."  Jack said with a huge smile on his face.  Everyone cheered and congratulated him.

"Can we see the baby?"  Emmerich asked.

Jack gestured for everyone to enter the cave.  They all saw Goldilocks sitting up against a wall holding a baby wrapped in a blanket.

"Aww."  Red said.  "Boy or a girl?"

"Boy."  Goldilocks said smiling at her new son.

"What's his name?"  Emmerich asked.

"We actually haven't thought of one."  Jack said.

"We have plenty of time for that."  Goldilocks said.  Jack sat down next to Goldilocks and kissed her.

"Goldi I have to tell you something."  Jack said.

"What is it Jack."  Goldilocks said still smiling at the sleeping baby in her arms.

Jack sighed.  He didn't know how to tell her.  He had never seen her this happy.  Goldilocks look at Jack and could tell that something was definitely wrong.

"Jack what's wrong?"  Goldilocks asked.  "Jack your scaring me.  What's happened?"

Just then the soldiers that were outside of the cave were blasted back into the cave.  Hagetta could see Morina outside and had Emmerich hide deeper within the cave.  Morina walked into the cave and turned the remaining soldiers into bugs.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here."  Morina said as she looked at the new baby.  "What a sweet baby boy."

Jack stood up and took out his axe.  He stared dagger at Morina.  He was ready to strike if he had to.

"Morina as long as I'm alive.  You will not be getting this baby."  Jack said.

"Oh but I will."  Morina said.  "Here's the thing.  I'm not going to kill you because Goldilocks will need someone to comfort her when her baby is no longer with her."

"Leave Morina."  Hagetta said.  "Why do you need this baby?"

"I don't have to tell you."  Morina said.  She waved her hand and the baby disappeared from Goldilocks's arms and appeared in Morina's.  Jack couldn't hit Morina now.  He had his child.

"He's would have been the perfect son."  Morina said.  "To bad he'll never have the chance."

Morina disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.  Goldilocks was in a state of shock.  She had just gotten her son and he had gotten kidnapped.  Goldilocks lost it and started to cry.  Jack could feel tears forming.  He bent down and hugged Goldilocks.

"Don't worry, I'm going to get him back."  Jack said.  "I will save him."

"Please."  Goldilocks said softly through the tears.  Jack kissed her.  "Please be careful.  Save our son."  Jack stood up and walked out of the cave and Red ran behind him.

"Red you can't come with me."  Jack said.

"I am.  Morina also took someone I loved, so I'm coming with you."  Red said.

Jack nodded.  He walked over to a soldiers body and took out his sword.  He handed it to Red.  He took another sword that was against the entrance of the cave.

"Let's go kill that witch."  Jack said.  He would not rest until he had his son in his arms.