The Stories

That morning Alex and Connor woke up and went down stairs to find their Grandmother sitting at the table drinking coffee. Alex was still in her night gown while Connor was already dressed, excited to start the day. He couldn't believe how fast he woke up and got dressed just to go to school.

"Hello twins." Wendy said.

"Hi Grandma Wendy." Connor said.

"Connor where are you off to?" Wendy asked.

"I'm going to hang out with my girlfriend." Connor said and smiled. "That's right I have a girlfriend!"

"I knew you would." Wendy said and smiled at him.

"It's actually a surprise to me that he has one." Alex said and poured herself a cup of orange juice.

"Yeah well, I've got to go meet her in the park. I'm walking her to school." Connor said. "See you guys later."

Connor grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door.

"So Alex do you have any special guys in your life." Wendy said.

That question instantly made her remembered Arthur and how much she missed him. She just wished he was here right now.

"Yeah I had a boyfriend but I broke up with him." Alex said.

"Are you ok? I know breakups are hard." Wendy said and put her hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm over it." Alex said.  "I found someone else though, he's back in Vermont."

"Good morning everyone." Red said as she walked down the stairs.

"Morning Red." Alex said. Red went over to the table and sat next to Alex.

"Hey Alex I got a call from someone last night." Red said and smiled at Alex.

"Red did you pick up the phone. We told you if you here a ringing sound don't pay any attention to it." Alex said.

"No another person called me in the middle of the night." Red said. "And he should be here soon."

There was then a knock on the door. Alex went to the door and opened it. Alex gasped and put her hand over her mouth. Arthur was there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi Alex." Arthur said.

"Arthur." Alex said. "W-what are you doing here."

"After you left I started thinking. I have my entire life to be king of Camelot. But you don't meet a girl like you every day." Arthur said. "So I want to be with you as long as I can be."

"Oh Arthur." Alex said and kissed him. She pulled away and hugged him. "You had to come in the morning when I'm still in my pajamas."

Arthur laughed and handed Alex the flowers. Alex grabbed them and Arthur walked inside the house.

"Grandma Wendy, this is my new boyfriend Arthur." Alex said.

"Well it's very nice to meet you." Wendy said.

"It's very nice to meet you as well." Arthur said and bowed.

"Well aren't you a gentlemen." Wendy said. "Well I'm going to give you two a moment alone. I think I'll go clean my guest room."

Wendy then walked up the stairs leaving Red, Alex and Arthur down stairs.

"Arthur how did you contact Red?"  Alex asked.

"I used Merlins magic wand.  So I sent a message to Red to tell her to tell you I was coming.  I just couldn't live with myself knowing I let you leave."  Arthur said.  "I want to be with you.  I've never met anyone like you before.  I love you."