The Second Part

Morina and Lloyd landed on Captain Hooks ship, with Lloyd holding Bree in his arms.  Once Bree was in the Fairytale World.  A bright golden light surrounded her.

"Lloyd put her down."  Morina said.  "The magic is happening."

Lloyd set her down on the floor.  The Wicked Witch, Captain Hook, and The Queen Of Heart walked over to see what was going on.

Bree was lifted up into the air.  Her jeans and t-shirt were changed into a beautiful silky light blue dress.  That was the color of the morning sky but sparkled like the stars.  Her hair was curled and on top of her head was a silver shiny tiara.  Her sneakers were changed into a pair of silver heels, and on her back appeared a pair of sparkling fairy wings.  After her transformation she was lowered back down.

"We now have one of the most powerful people in this world in our hands."  Morina said.  She waved her hand over Bree.  "She is now under a sleeping curse.  Lloyd pick her up and lets take her to a room."

Lloyd picked her up and Morina led him to a room.  Morina opened a door and it led to a room filled with gold.  In the corner Alex was being held by gold shackles.  In the middle of the room was a long bed made out of gold.  Even the mattress had sheets that were a golden color.

"Well I can tell that Captain Hook has had fun."  Lloyd said.  "How did my niece get here?"

"I brought her here.  She will be great leverage for her brother."  Morina said.  "If he threatens us."

"The boy has no magic.  No power.  He won't be a problem." Lloyd said.

"Not yet. He is the grandson of the Fairy Godmother.  He will soon find a way to use the powerful magic within him.  Put the girl on the bed." Morina said. Lloyd set Bree on the bed.

"Morina I have a second part to my plan."  Lloyd said. 

"Wasn't this your plan?"  Morina said.  "To take over the world?"

"Yes, but there's another part." Lloyd said.

"And what is that?" Morina said.

"To travel back in time." Lloyd said.

"But that's impossible." Morina said. "No one has ever been able to do that."

"Not yet. My mother finally perfected the spell, but hid it away. I found it when I was younger. I've read it ever since. I know it by memory." Lloyd said.

"And what would you do if you did make this spell?" Morina asked.

"Travel back in time and kill my young/older brother." Lloyd said. "If he never lived, I would have been my mothers favorite, I would have been her heir of magic, and I would have my magic."

"That's a pretty good plan." Morina said. "What are the ingredients?"

"Feather of a bird, heart of a witch, and a symbol of innocent." Lloyd said. "All those things are easy to get, but the symbol of innocents isn't."

"Yes it is." Morina said. "We need a baby."

"A baby." Lloyd said. "Where are we going to get one?"

"Goldilocks is pregnant." Morina said.

"But she won't have that baby for a few more months." Lloyd said.

"Don't worry about it. I have a spell that could speed up that pregnancy." Morina said. "You'll have your spell in a snap."