Getting Back

Connor, Red, Goldilocks and Jack landed in the cave.  Everyone saw them and stood up.

"Connor!"  Emmerich said and ran over to him.

"Emmerich!"  Connor said and pulled him into a hug.  "Bree and I have been so worried."

"Connor I was kidnapped by a witch named Morina."  Emmerich said.

"Morina!"  Red said.  "Did you see Charlie?  How is he?" 

"He's fine.  He really misses you."  Emmerich said.

"Connor, we have to go get him." Red said.

"Don't worry Red we will." Connor said. "Let's first defeat this army." Connor faced all of the soldiers that were in the cave. "Who is up to the task of recruiting some more people for our army?"

The soldiers that had already been healed by the fire stood up.

"Connor where is the army?" Hagetta asked.

"They are out there fighting right now. We sent them on ahead." Connor said and turned back to the soldiers. He took two of his stories out of his bag and the flask and handed them to a soldier. "Use this potion to travel into these stories and recruit the characters. Break into groups and travel into them."

"Yes sir." The soldiers said.

"Jack come with me, we're going to find Alex. Red, Goldilocks you stay here with Emmerich." Connor said. He looked around and saw that some people were missing. "Um Hagetta where are The Lost Boys, Peter Pan, The Tin Man and Robin Hood?"

"Mother Goose came by and got The Lost Boys, Peter Pan and The Tin Man. She said that she was going to send them back, and Robin Hood and his Merry Men wanted to help us. So they are out there fighting.

"Great! Jack lets go." Connor said. He gave Emmerich his backpack. A soldier handed Connor a sword as he walked out of the cave.

"Be careful Jack." Goldilocks said and kissed him.

"I will." Jack said. He kissed her again and followed Connor out.

Jack and Connor ran out of the Dwarf Forests and ran into the Corner Kingdom. It was a terrible sight. There was so much fire and smoke. Connor and Jack could tell that the entire kingdom was abandoned. The villagers were either hiding or dead.

Jack took out his axe, and Connor took out his sword. They walked around the village and looked up. They saw Captain Hooks ship.

"Alex must be in there." Connor said.

"Are you sure?" Jack said.

"I have a feeling." Connor said.

"Is that one of those twin things. Like if you get hurt, she gets hurt." Jack asked.

"No but now that I think of it, If she gets sick I get like a mild cold, and reverse." Connor said. "Let's go get Alex."

"Your not getting your sister." A voice said. Connor and Jack looked around and saw Morina coming out through the smoke.

"Morina." Jack said. "What do you want?"

"Nothing from you Jack." Morina said. She waved her hand and he was tied to a lamp post.

"I know you have Alex." Connor said and pointed his sword to Morina.

"Your so smart. I do." Morina said.

"When I get Alex. All of this will end. We will defeat you." Connor said.

"I really doubt that." Morina said and chuckled. "And you won't be around for it.

She waved her hand and Connor was thrown extremely hard against a tree and was knocked out.

"Connor!" Jack said. "What do you want?"

"I want something that you can't supply me with." Morina said. "But your wife can."

"What my wife..." Jack said. He finally got it. She wanted their baby. "How?"

"Magic Jack." Morina said. "Magic."

"NOOO!!" Jack said. "YOU MONSTER!"

"Oh Jack I won't hurt your child. Lloyd will." Morina said and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. Jack cried and cried. He suddenly noticed that he still had his Axe in his hands. He tried to cut the ropes and succeeded with only a bad cut on his wrist. He ignored the pain and stood up. He completely forgot about Connor and ran back.

Back at the cave, Red and Goldilocks were talking to Emmerich.

"So your Lloyds son?" Red asked.

Emmerich nodded. "And apparently the Blue Fairy is the only one that can save us."

"And get Charlie out." Red said.

"Red, The Blue Fairy is a myth." Hagetta said while applying some of the fire to a villagers leg.

"But if she isn't. She could save us all." Red said. Goldilocks went quiet and held onto her stomach. She then started to breath heavenly.

"Goldilocks are you ok?" Hagetta asked.

"I don't think so." Goldilocks said. She held onto her stomach in pain. Hagetta forgot about her patient and ran over to Goldilocks. "The baby. It's coming."