Message From A Friend

Connor awoke on a white cloud.  He looked around and saw nothing in sight, just clouds.  He concluded that he must have been dead.  He had hit his head pretty hard.  He suddenly saw someone walking towards him.  He squinted his eyes and saw his grandmother.

"Grandma?"  Connor said.

"Connor."  The Fairy Godmother said.  Connor stood up and hugged her.

"I thought you had returned to magic?"  Connor asked.

"I did."  The Fairy Godmother said.

"Did I return to magic?  Did I die?"  Connor asked.

"No sweetheart.  You are just unconscious and still alive."  The Fairy Godmother said and smiled. 

"Then is this a dream?"  Connor asked.  "I'm very confused.  This seems so real."

"It is a dream.  But also like a vision."  The Fairy Godmother said.  "I needed to tell you something.  Some valuable information."

"First I need to ask you something.  Why didn't you tell us about Lloyd?"  Connor asked.

"Because I didn't think he would be this much of a problem. I took away his magic, and threw him in the prison." The Fairy Godmother said. "But your father and I should have."

"You should have." Connor said. "Do you know how Lloyd got like this?"

"He was always jealous of your father. Your father was my heir of magic, and I had always noticed that he had a little bit of darkness." The Fairy Godmother said.

"Wow." Connor said. "A little jealous rivalry turned into all of this."

"I think so." The Fairy Godmother said. "I always felt like it was my fault. I didn't give him much attention and love, and now he's thinking about traveling back in the past to...to."

"To what grandma?" Connor asked worried.

"To kill your father." The Fairy Godmother said.

"Wait? Is time traveling even possible?" Connor asked.

"It is. It's a spell I created for Lloyd." The Fairy Godmother said. "He had never knew his father, and I wanted him to see him. But I soon discovered that it was a bad idea. We could mess something up that could mess up the future."

"So if Lloyd kills dad...that means Alex and I would have never been born." Connor said frightened.

"That's right. He's out getting the ingredients now." The Fairy Godmother said. "Theres another thing I need to tell you. The only two people that can fix this entire mess is your sister and the Blue Fairy."

"The Blue Fairy? Isn't that you?" Connor asked.

"No, the Blue Fairy is the most powerful fairy in the world. She's immortal, and she could break any curse and cast any spell." The Fairy Godmother said. "Sadly she died a century ago."

"Then why are you telling me this?" Connor said.

"Because every century after a Blue Fairy dies, magic chooses a new one." The Fairy Godmother said. "The good news is that magic has already chosen a new one. Someone that will be good for the Fairytale World and protect it."

"Who?" Connor asked.

"You'll have to wait and find out. She's in Captain Hook's ship with your sister." The Fairy Godmother said. "Now go and save the world and stop your uncle."

Connor woke up and rubbed his head. He had a massive headache. But he needed to save his sister and get the Blue Fairy on his side. He quickly got up and spotted the anchor that was dug into the ground attached to a rope. Connor ran over rope and climbed up.

The climbed to the top and jumped through the window. He avoided the room where The Wicked Witch, The Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook were. He walked down the hall and saw a door glowing gold. He took it as a sign from his grandmother. He smiled and opened the door.