A Choice

The Fairy Council, Connor and Bree got everyone back to their homes. Red and Froggy went back to their kingdom to plan their do over wedding, and Goldilocks and Jack went to live a much safer life in Jacks old mansion.

Lloyd and the Fairy Council had a long talk. Lloyd agreed with them that he should go back to the prison for all the things he had done.

Bree told Emmerich that he really needed to go back home. Emmerich didn't want to. Not after finding his father. But Bree insisted because his mother was worried sick. Connor had made a deal with him that if he went back he would let him visit often. Emmerich was ok with that.

Connor, Bree and Lloyd led Emmerich up the stairs to the south tower. Connor pulled the lever and the portal appeared. Lloyd hugged Emmerich for the last time.

"I'll see you again." Lloyd said. "I'll come visit you and you'll come here."

"I'll miss you." Emmerich said. They separated and turned to Connor.

"It was nice to see you again bud." Connor said. "I'm glad your safe."

"It was good to see you too Connor." Emmerich said. "I'm sorry about your sister."

"It's ok Emmerich." Connor said.

"Ready to go?" Bree asked him. Emmerich nodded. "I'll be back to talk with the council." Bree took Emmerich's hand and walked towards the portal. Bree took a step into the portal but couldn't get in. She tried to step in again but couldn't.

"What going on?" Bree said. Emmerich tried to step in and succeeded.

""I can get in. Why can't you?" Emmerich asked.

Just then Emerelda came running up then stairs.

"Wait Bree!" Emerelda said. "You can't leave."

"That's pretty obvious. I can't step into the portal." Bree said.

"That's because your magic is connected to this world. The Blue Fairy can't leave this world." Emerelda explained.

"What!" Bree said. "I can't leave?"

"Bree I'm going to take Emmerich home. You guys can have that talk now."  Connor said.  He took Emmerich's hand and they jumped in the portal. 

"Lloyd go downstairs while I talk to Bree."  Emerelda said.  Lloyd went downstairs.

"Emerelda what do you mean I can't go back?"  Bree said.  "My family is there."

"Im sorry Bree.  But your magic stops you from leaving.  Emerelda said.

"Emerelda I want to see my family!  They must be worried sick."  Bree said.

"I'm sorry Bree."  Emerelda said.

Bree started to cry.  She couldn't believe that she was never going to see her family again.  The best thing that could ever happen to her was possibly the worst.

"Well there is another way."  Emerelda said.

"What is it?" Bree asked.

"The first Blue Fairy wanted to visit the Otherworld so much she created a potion to strip her of her magic.  So she could be normal."  Emerelda said.  "But she didn't do it.  They potion is still around here somewhere.  So you have two options.  Come tell the council when you decided."

Emerelda started to walk out of the room.

"We were actually very happy to have another Blue Fairy around here."  Emerelda said.  She walked out and left Bree.

Bree ran out of the castle and ran into the garden.  She ran deep into the garden and found an old bench surrounded by different kinds of flowers.  The bench was full of vines and dead leaves, but she didn't care.  She sat down and just cried.  She didn't know what to do.

Connor jumped out of the portal after bringing Emmerich back home. He went downstairs and saw the council talking.

"Hey everyone, wheres Bree?" Connor asked.

"I saw her go into the garden." Coral said. "She looked upset."

Connor ran out of the palace and into the garden. He searched everywhere. He wished that this garden was smaller. He walked around more and finally saw Bree on the bench. She looked miserable. Connor walked over and sat next to her.

"I'm guessing the talk didn't go so well." Connor said.

"Connor I have two choices. To stay here and be the Blue Fairy or become mortal by drinking a potion that will strip me of all my magic." Bree said.

"What will you chose?" Connor asked.

"I don't know." Bree said and wiped away a tear. Connor felt terrible and hugged her. This time she was crying into his shoulder.

"Thank you for always being there for me Connor. Thank you for taking me on a great adventure." Bree said. "And I want that adventure to continue. I'm going to stay."

"Really!" Connor said smiling. "But what about your family?"

"I'll find a way to see them." Bree said. "I am the Blue Fairy."

Connor and Bree both laughed and hugged again. Connor was incredibly happy that she was staying. Now that Alex was gone it was going to be good for him to have his girlfriend who he loved with him.  But Alex would always have a special place in his heart.

"Let's go tell the council." Connor said.