Good News...Or Terrible News

It was a cloudy day in the Fairytale world.  Some of the birds weren't chirping, some of the pixies weren't flying around.  Skylene wasn't near the river, and Rosetta wasn't tending to her garden.  Everyone was inside their homes and in the castle.  Only some of the fairies on the council dragged themselves out of the castle to help the kingdoms after all the torment they went through.  Even though everything was rebuilt and back to normal a bunch of people lost herds of cattle, sheep, gardens and more.  So thanks to Bree and Connor dragged the fairy council outside to help.

No one liked to come out of their homes anymore and ever since it all ended there was no sunshine.  Just clouds and rain.  The entire world was depressed.  They all were very scared and scarred from the terrible experience.

Rosetta and Skylene stayed behind in the Fairy Kingdom to watch over it while Bree, Connor and the rest of the Council split up into groups and went to each kingdom.  Being turned to stone had taken a tole on all of them.  But Rosetta and Skylene the most.  No one knew why. 

Bree and Connor were in the Center Kingdom helping all the villagers.  Goldilocks, Jack, Red and Froggy helped as well.  All Goldilocks did was mainly watch while she held onto her baby Alex. 

Alex started to look a lot like Goldilocks and Jack.  He had Goldilocks golden curls, and Jacks face.  Goldilocks and Jack were overjoyed to now have a real family.  Jack and Goldilocks moved in Jacks mansion and Red helped them decorate the baby's nursery.

Bree, and Jack were helping plant gardens, Connor and Goldilocks were helping bakers make different types of food. Connor was working really slow. He had a lot of things on his mind and you could tell. He had huge bags under his eyes and every so often he would doze off.

"Connor? Connor?" Goldilocks said and shook him awake.

"What, what happened?" Connor said.

"You were sleeping." Goldilocks said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I just haven't slept in a while." Connor said while bringing two bread loaves to the front window. Bree and Jack walked inside.

"Well we're done with this side of the kingdom. Time for the next side." Jack said.

A husband of wife came downstairs to meet them.

"Thank you so much." The wife said. "I don't know how we would have gotten back on our feet of it wasn't for you."

"Your welcome." Connor said. The rest of them said goodbye and walked out of the house.

As they walked to the other side of the kingdom, Connor was looking down at the floor kicking a rock.

"How about you two go on ahead I have to talk to Connor." Bree said to Goldilocks and Jack. They nodded and walked ahead. Bree stopped Connor in his tracks.

"What's wrong?" Bree asked him.

"Nothing, I'm fine."  Connor replied.  He tried to keep on walking but Bree stood in his way.

"Connor I know you.  What's wrong?"  Bree asked him.

"I'm just thinking about Alex."  Connor said.  "I still can't believe she did what she did.  She didn't know what was coming to her."

"Connor as long as I've known your sister...she still would have done it if she had known."  Bree said.  "I forgot to ask you what did your mother and stepfather say?"

Connor stayed quiet and looked over to the side.  Bree groaned and looked to the sky.

"You haven't told them.  Have you?"  Bree said.

"Couldn't find the words.  I keep telling her that she's working."  Connor said.  "I feel so guilty.  But you shouldn't talk, Ms. I haven't told my parents I'm a powerful Blue Fairy in another dimension."

"Ok you got me there."  Bree said.  "Here's the plan then, to get the news out to both our families."

"Ok what's your plan?"  Connor asked.

"I talked to your mother this morning..."  Bree started.

"Why did my mother call you?"  Connor asked.

"She called you but I told her you were helping Goldilocks with the baby, and that she should call back later."  Bree said.  "So she told me that my parents and sisters were coming over to her house tonight and that we should call them."

"That might be a good plan.  You could tell your parents about your new job and I could tell mom and Bob about Alex."  Connor said.  "That's actually a pretty good plan.  Good thinking."

"Thank you."  Bree said and smiled.  "Don't worry about your sister anymore.  We'll find her.  I believe that her wand is a sign she's still alive."

"We just don't know where to start."  Connor said and lowered his head.

"We'll figure it out soon."  Bree said.  "It's a mystery we will always keep open." 

Connor smiled.  He was so thankful that Bree believed in him.  The other fairies thought the wand was just left there by Alex a long time ago.  But Connor saw that wand appear before his own eyes.  He knew it was some sort of sign, and Bree and the rest of his friends knew it too.  Bree smiled back at him and kissed him and hugged him.

"I know you'll find a way."  Bree said.  "Your the kind of guy that never gives up, and that's what I love about you."

"Thanks."  Connor said and kissed her again.  They walked to the other side of the kingdom hand in hand.  They found Goldilocks holding Alex and Jack in front of the castle talking to Red and Froggy.

"There you two are."  Red said smiling as wide as she could.  "We have some news we wanted to tell you!"

"What is it?"  Connor asked.

"BREE, CONNOR!!"  A voice yelled behind them.  Bree and Connor looked behind them and saw Coral flying towards them.  She looked exhausted and all the color was drained from her face.

"What is it Coral?"  Bree asked.

"You'll never believe what I just saw in the Corner Kingdom."  Coral said.

"What did you see?"  Connor asked.

Coral took a few gasps of air and landed.

"I saw someone.  I don't know for sure who I saw but it looked like, it looked like..."  Coral started.

"Who?"  Red asked.

"Alex."  Coral said.  "Like I said I'm not sure I just thought I should tell you."

The group was in shock.  They all had a belief that she was alive but they never thought they would have their answer so quick.

"Coral are you sure?"  Connor asked.

"Like I said I'm not sure."  Coral said.  "Maybe you should go look in Dwarf Forests near the Corner Kingdom."

"We definitely will."  Bree said.  "Thank you Coral."

Coral bowed and started the journey back to the Corner Kingdom.

"Connor your sister might actually be alive."  Froggy said.

"Yeah she might."  Connor said.  "Bree I'm not going to tell my mom about Alex yet.  I'm going to wait until she's safe at home."