A SuperPain

"I'm so bored!" Goldilocks said as she sat on the couch with her hands over her pregnant belly.

"They should be back soon."  Arthur said.

"That's not what I mean."  Goldilocks said.  "I mean I want adventure.  I wanted to go with them."

"They left the potion here.  How about we go into a story that isn't so scary."  Arthur said.

"Ill be fine with that."  Goldilocks said.  Goldilocks and Arthur went through the pile of stories.  Arthur soon found one that seemed fitting.

"How about this one."  Arthur said and showed the page to Goldilocks.

"The Savior Of Paris." Goldilocks read. "This one looks perfectly fine."

"Let's go." Arthur said. He poured a drop on the page and they jumped in.

The world soon formed around them. They were standing right in front of the Eiffel Tower. They noticed that a bunch of reporters and photographers. They were all surrounding a teenager with brown shaggy hair, a blue mask, a blue outfit with a golden lighting bolt in the middle and a blue cape.

"Blue Lighting how do you feel right now?" A reporter asked him. "This is the hundredth time you've saved Paris."

"I love saving the day, and I always love the publicity you all give me." Blue Lighting said.  All the photographers and reporters laughed.  "Now I hate to shoo all of you away but Paris isn't going to save itself."

The Reporters and Photographers laughed again and all got back into their vans.

"Goldilocks we better hurry if we want to get him in our army."  Arthur said.  Before Blue Lighting took off Goldilocks and Arthur ran up to him.

"Sir before you leave we would like to talk to you."  Arthur said.

"If you want an autograph its $5.00, picture it's $10.00."  Blue Lighting said.

"No that's not what we wanted to talk about."  Goldilocks said.  "Our world is under attack and we would like your help."

"My help!"  Blue Lighting said.  "I only help my fellow Parisians."

"Well maybe you can make an exception."  Arthur said.  "We really need your help."

"I'll think about it."  Blue Lighting said and sighed.  Just as he was about to fly away, Goldilocks grabbed onto his cape and pinned him against the Eiffel Tower.

"Listen if you really are the hero that your story says you are then you will help us."  Goldilocks said in a threatening voice.  "If you refuse to help us one more time I swear I will drag you out of here and make you help us!"

"Fine you got me.  I'm not really a superhero."  Blue Lighting said.

"WHAT?!"  Goldilocks and Arthur said.

"I'm a Tech Student."  Blue Lighting said.  "My real name is Frank.  All those tricks I do is all holograms.  My friend draws up realistic drawings of me and animates them.  Then I turn them into holograms and that's why everyone in Paris thinks I'm a huge hero."

Goldilocks and Arthur were completely confused. They had no idea what Holograms or Animation was.

"I can see you have no idea what I'm talking about."  Frank said.

"So you lied to all these people."  Arthur said.

"Yes.  I was a nobody here before I became Blue Lighting.  I was born in Japan but my family is from here.  Ever since I was a little boy I've always wanted to be a superhero."  Frank said.  "I think that's why I became so interested in technology.  So I could find a way to get superpowers."

"So you can't really help us."  Goldilocks said and backed away.

"No I can't.  Unless you need a super smart teenager who know his way around a computer."  Frank said.

"No we don't."  Goldilocks said.  "Well thank you for nothing."  Arthur and Goldilocks walked back to where they were standing and picked up the piece of paper off of the street.  It was still glowing.

"Well we came here for nothing."  Goldilocks said.

"I'm sorry Goldilocks I know you wanted an adventure."  Arthur said.

"Don't worry Arthur.  I'm pretty sure there will be more adventure up ahead."