The First Clue

That night, The Fairy Council arranged a ball for all of the fairies in the kingdom. They wanted to have it for Connor and Bree to honor them for joining the Fairy Council, and also to honor Alex.

"Attention everyone, we are gathered here today to honor the life of our savior and Fairy Godmother Alex. She is the reason we are all still alive." Emerelda said. "But the great reason we are here today is because we have our first Fairy Godfather and a Blue Fairy."

Emerelda gestured to Connor and Bree who were right next to her. Connor was wearing a blue and gold suit, and Bree was wearing a blue and silver dress with diamonds around the waist and on the sleeves and was a tiny bit short in front and was long in the back. It had short sleeves, and wore a pair of silver high heels. Her hair was curled and was put into a nice side hairdo, and her bangs were being held by a diamond buret.

Two chairs magically then appeared in the middle of all of the others. Bree and Connor were so excited and sat down in their new chairs.

"Presenting your Fairy Godfather and Blue Fairy." Coral said. Everyone clapped and cheered. In the corner Mother Goose, Merlin and Arthur were there cheering and clapping.

Everyone came up and congratulated them.

"Congratulations guys." Skylene said.

"Thanks, but we need to talk about my title." Connor said.

"I like it." Bree said.

"You know what I like it now." Connor said. They all laughed. The rest of the council dispersed and went to talk to their guests. Bree and Connor walked over to Mother Goose, Merlin and Arthur.

"Congrats kids." Mother Goose said.

"Thanks Mother Goose." Connor said.

"How you doing?" Mother Goose asked him. Obviously referring to Alex.

"I'm doing good. Now that I've taken Alex spot I feel like she's with me. Along with my grandmother." Connor said.

"Have you told your mother yet?" Merlin asked.

"No not yet. I'm going to have to though." Connor said.

"You'll have to think of a good way to do it." Bree said. "You can't just come out and say it. Or maybe you can."

"You could do it for me. If you want." Connor said.

"Nope you have to. I have to find a way to talk to my parents." Bree said.

Connor noticed that Arthur was a little down. He could tell that he almost felt as terrible as he did himself.

"Arthur I know how much you liked Alex." Connor said.

"Yeah, well now I can focus on my training. But I will never forget your sister." Arthur said.

Something then caught Connors eye. It looked like a glowing ball.

"I'll be right back." Connor said.

He walked away from the group and ran to the stairs. He ran up the stairs and quickly followed the light. It went into Alex's room and hovered above Alex's bed. Connor slowly walked into the room. The ball of light was replaced by a crystal wand. Connor picked up the wand and noticed that it was his sisters. Connor gasped, wondering what it meant. Did it mean that she was still alive. If she was he needed to find her. He now on a mission to save his sister.

Note- Hey everyone! I hope you liked this fan fiction! I can't wait for the real one to come out July 12th. You can actually read the first chapter of the real book on the TLOS website. I've already read it and it makes me want to read the book even more. But again I hope you liked this fan fiction and thank you for reading!

PART 2 COMING SOON