Secrets Out

"Charlotte I want the truth.  All of it."  Wendy said and crossed her arms.

"Kids, I think it's time."  Charlotte said.

"Mom your right.  We should have from the beginning."  Alex said.  "Grandma Wendy, I think you might want to sit down." 

Wendy sat down on the couch, and stared daggers at the twins.

Alex and Connor told their grandmother the entire story.  They started from when their other grandmother (The Fairy Godmother) gave them the book, and when they jumped in.  They told her about their first adventure in the Fairytale World.  About the Wishing Spell, and about their father.  They suspected that she already knew about the Fairytale World, but by the expression on her face, she obviously didn't.  The twins also told her about all of their other adventures and even their most recent one.

Grandma Wendy tried to process all the information.  She thought that the entire thing was crazy.

"Mom say something."  Charlotte said.

"I am."  Wendy said.  "Your a terrible parent."

"What?"  Charlotte said.  Wondering if her own mother said what she thought she said.

"Your terrible!  How could you let your own children think of doing all these crazy things!"  Wendy yelled.  "I remember the time when you and John told me that he was from a different world, and I didn't believe him.  But now your children are saying the exact same thing.  I knew marrying John was a bad idea."

The twins didn't know what to say or think.  Their mom was getting blamed for everything, and they just found out after all this time that their own grandmother didn't like their father.

Red, Jack and Goldilocks felt so awkward just standing there.  They felt bad for the twins.  Goldilocks was on the verge of crying because of all the yelling.

"Mother you know I loved John."  Charlotte said.  "And how dare you say that in front of my children!  They loved their father and they wouldn't be the brave and smart kids they are today's without him."

"John didn't look at reality.  He was so optimistic.  I hated that."  Wendy said.  "He needed to see the world for what it was...not for what it could be.  This world is a crazy mess.  If he really did come from a different world.  He should have stayed where he was.  In the perfect magical world."

Charlotte was now crying.  How could her mother say something like that.  If she hadn't had married John she wouldn't have had Alex and Connor.  The twins were also shocked at what she said. 

Alex got so mad, Connor could sense that she was about to have another break down.  Her hair started to flow around her.  Red, Goldilocks and Jack noticed what was going on and held Alex down.

"Guys what are you doing?"  Bob asked as he comforted Charlotte.

"Nothing."  Connor said.  "Just taking a little precaution."

"Get your hands off of her.  You look ridiculous."  Wendy said.

Alex completely lost it.  Her eyes glowed and her hair flowed above her head.  She flew up into the air, and just like in the Fairy Palace a bunch a lighting bolts surrounded her.

"Oh come on!!"  Connor said.  "Not again!"

"Connor!!! What is going on?!"   Charlotte asked getting scared.

"This is sort of normal.  This has been happening for a few months now."  Connor said.

Wendy got so scared she grabbed her purse and ran out of the house.

"Someone go get her, so that she doesn't tell the police."  Connor said.  "Or someone worse."

Bob ran out of the house to find Wendy and explain everything.  If she didn't believe them before, she must have now.

Alex's tantrum lasted for about 2 minutes.  The lighting bolts got bigger and bigger and soon grey clouds formed around her.  Everyone scrambled around trying to find a way to get her down and Connor even tried to do magic.  There was soon a flash of light and the lighting and clouds disappeared...even Alex.

"Connor, why didn't you tell me what was going on?"  Charlotte asked.

"We didn't want you to worry."  Connor said.

"Well I am now."  Charlotte said.  "Where did she go?!"

"Last time she ended up in the Giants castle."  Jack said.  "Maybe she was sent back to the Fairytale World."

"We have to try."  Connor said.  "Sorry for the short trip mom, but we have to go."