The Perfect Date

Arthur and Goldilocks appeared back in the Baileys living room. They found Red, Jack, Alex, Connor and Bree there. They had left Ariel behind. They would go back and get her when they were around to leave.

"Goldi!"  Jack said and ran over to Goldilocks.  "Where were you?"

"We were trying to recruit one of Connors characters but it didn't work so well."  Goldilocks said.

"Did you go into the Savior of Paris?"  Connor asked.  Goldilocks and Arthur nodded.  "Yeah that one wouldn't have worked.  I should have said that."

"Connor I have to go."  Bree said.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow right."  Connor asked her as they walked to the door.

"No, I have to work at my parents bakery."  Bree said.

"What about after?" Connor asked her.

"I think I'll be sitting on my bed being bored." Bree said and chuckled.

"Would you by any chance want to go...on a date?" Connor asked her. "If you say no I'll understand."

"I would love to." Bree said and smiled.

"Great!" Connor said. "How about eight in the park."

"Sounds great." Bree said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya." Connor said. Bree smiled at him and walked out the door. Connor closed the door behind her. He turned around and smiled. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

Connor walked upstairs and went right to bed. He wanted tomorrow to come quickly. He was super excited.

The next day Connor didn't know what to do. He spent about an hour thinking about what they could do. Red gave him some suggestions. The only one he thought about was going for a walk on a nature trail. The park had some so it was perfect.

Eight a clock came around and Connor got dressed in a blue button down shirt and a jeans. He walked downstairs and found Red, Goldilocks, and Jack on the couch. He also saw Charlotte, Wendy and Alex at the table having some tea.

"Well I'm off." Connor said. "I'll be back in about an hour or so."

"Be back by ten ." Charlotte said.

"Yes please." Alex said. Alex needed him to be exactly home by ten so they could go into another story, they needed to be quick with recruiting the army.

"Don't worry I will." Connor said.

"Have fun." Red said.

"But not to much fun." Wendy said.

"Ok." Connor said and quickly went out the door and walked over to the park.

Bree was in her room getting ready. She had straighten her hair, and was wearing a blue and white blouse, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black high heeled short boots. She looked at the time it was 7:58.

So she quickly grabbed her jacket and ran downstairs. She was thankful that her parents were out to dinner and wouldn't be back until late that night. The sitter they had was their old neighbor Mrs. Albright. She was fast asleep when Bree snuck out.

Connor waited about five minutes for Bree. He looked at his watch it was 8:05. He then saw her running up to him.

"Hey I was starting to worry." Connor said.

"Sorry I didn't notice the time. I had to wait until my parents left." Bree said. "And when Mrs.Albright went to sleep."

"Mrs.Albright is your sitter! She was mine. She the worst." Connor said. "All she did with us was clean."

"Us too!" Bree said. "Now she just takes our food and sleeps."

"That sounds better than cleaning." Connor said. They both laughed and smiled at each other. "Well you look nice."

"You too." Bree said.

"Do you want to take a walk. There's some pretty nice nature trails around here." Connor said.

"I would love too." Bree said. She took his hand and they walked down the path.

They talked and laughed the entire time. Connor had told her everything he had done while he was in the Fairytale World and Bree told him everything she did. But it wasn't as interesting as Connors.

"So your related to the Brothers Grimm!" Connor said.

"Apparently." Bree said. "And apparently the worlds will soon collide in like six months. Somewhere in New York."

"That's not going to be good." Connor said. "The Fairytale World would become a tourist destination."

"Exactly." Bree said.

"Don't worry we'll find a way to stop that." Connor said.

"So when this is all over. Where will you go. Back to the Fairytale World of live here?" Bree asked.

"I'm going to come back here." Connor said. "I feel bad for leaving my mom. We've totally given her a lot of stress...and I don't want to be away from you anymore."

Bree and Connor both blushed and smiled.

"That's really sweet." Bree said. "I don't know what I would have done if you went back. I would probably find a way to travel to the Fairytale World. That was probably the craziest trip I have ever taken, and I loved every second. Well up until the part with the war."

"Yeah that was pretty bad." Connor said. "I'm glad you like the Fairytale World. Other people would probably find it weird."

"Like it. I love it!" Bree said. "It's so different from this world. A good kind of different."

"Yeah it is. I like it too." Connor said. "I hope Emmerich is ok."

"Me too. I would kill myself if anything happened to him." Bree said. "He's so innocent. Why do you think they took him?"

"I don't know. But don't worry we'll get him back." Connor said.

"I hope so." Bree said. She looked at her phone and gasped. "Uh oh. It's 10:20! My parents will be back at 10:30. I have to go."

"It is!  I had to be home by ten." Connor said. "I can't believe how time flys!"

"I have to head home." Bree said. "I'll see you soon."

Bree quickly kissed him and ran off in the direction of her house. Connor stood there with a goofy grin. He was so happy. He could finally say that he had a girlfriend, and had his first kiss. The best thing he liked about Bree was that she excepted his crazy insane life. She didn't care who he was, she just liked him for who he was.