The Cats Out Of The Bag

The group went into the castle and found the council inside.

"Guys we found Alex.  We need to go back to the forest and find her."  Connor said.

"I'm going to go back and get Mother Goose and Merlin."  Arthur said.  He took a book out of his belt and jumped inside.

"We'll head out too."  Emerelda said.

"I'll stay here and watch the kingdom." Skylene said.

"No all of us need to go find her." Connor said. "We'll cover more ground."

"Skylene we understand your still scared but we all need to find Alex. She's out there all alone, she must be so confused and scared." Bree said. "We've all got to go."

"Well I've got to head back and help Goldi with the baby." Jack said.

"We've got to meet the representatives of the Center Kingdom now." Red said. "We wish we could help."

"That's fine, we'll contact you when we find her." Connor said.

The council instantly transported themselves to the Dwarf forests, and Jack, Froggy and Red headed home.  Connor and Bree were about to join the council but they saw something glowing from upstairs.

They ran upstairs and into Alex's room.  The mirror was glowing.  Connors mom was calling them.

"Oh man I completely forgot about my mom." Connor said and hit his forehead.

"Connor we need to answer. You can't keep lying to your mom." Bree said. "And I can't keep lying to my parents."

"Bree I'm not going to tell my mom about Alex yet.  I'm going to let Alex tell her when she gets here."  Connor said.

Bree smiled at him and nodded. They held hands and Connor touched the rim of the mirror.  It glowed for a few more seconds and then Charlotte appeared.

"Hi mom."  Connor said and smiled

"Hi Connor, hi Bree."  Charlotte said. 

"Hi Charlotte, where's my parents?"  Bree asked nervously.

The doorbell suddenly rang. Bob walked over to the door to open it.

"Right now." Charlotte said. "Bree I explained to them about the fairytale world and everything you told me. They just want to see you and talk to you."

"Ok thank you for explaining everything for me." Bree said. She hugged Connors arm tightly, lowered her wings and sighed. "Ok Bob open the door."

Bob opened the door, and Bree's parents walked in and her three younger sisters walked in behind them. She was surprised how much her sisters grew up in the past six months, but the biggest surprise of all was the baby boy in her mothers arms.

Charlotte and Bob welcomed them into their home, and one of Bree's sisters closed the door behind them. Bree's mom's eyes landed on the mirror. She walked over to it with the baby still in her arms.

"Bree?" Her mom asked her not even noticing her.

"Hi mom." Bree said sheepishly.

"Wow, Renee it is true." Her father said and walked next to her. "She's really changed."

"Edward, she looks so grown up." Renee said.

"I haven't grown that much." Bree said and smiled. "Who's this little guy?"