Sister Hunt

Connor, Red, Jack, Froggy and Bree walked through the dwarf forests.  It was eerily quiet. They expected to hear some rustling or a witch or an ogre devouring its prey. But nothing. Just silence.  The group then split up into groups.  Red and Froggy, Connor and Bree, and Jack went solo.

Bree and Connor walked through the forest watching their every step.

"Do you see anything yet?"  Connor whispered.

"Not yet." Bree whispered back. She looked over at Connor and she could sense that he was very stressed. "Connor don't worry. We'll find her."

"I know, I'm just nervous. I'm just thinking of what kind of state will she be in? She's been missing for 6 months." Connor said.

"Connor what ever happens I am with you one hundred percent." Bree said and smiled. Connor smiled back. Just as they were about to kiss, Emerelda appeared out of thin air.

"What's wrong Emerelda?" Connor asked.

"Bree we need you for a while. There's an issue back at the palace." Emerelda said.

"Ok, I'll be back." Bree said. Connor kissed her on the cheek and Emerelda and Bree disappeared.

At the other side of the forest, Red and Froggy were walking around Dead Man's Creek. The Taverns ruins were all cleaned up so now it was just a big empty clearing with a bunch of dead grass.

"Charlie I'm so tired. Why did I ever agree to this?" Red whined. Froggy walked back over to Red.

"Your tired? I can walk you back." Froggy said. "I'm sure Connor will understand."

Red nodded. Froggy helped Red walk but suddenly they heard a rustling in the bushes. They stopped in their tracks and looked around. Jack jumped out of the bushes. Froggy and Red were relieved to see it was him.

"Oh Thank God it was you." Froggy said.

"Did you find anything?" Jack asked. Red and Froggy shook their heads. "I think we should end the search. Maybe Coral just saw something else. Like a little girl fooling around in the woods."

"Maybe. Let's find Connor and Bree and get out of here." Red said. The couple looked at Jack who was just staring at the clearing with a blank face. Red and Froggy looked where he was looking. They saw a dark figure with a black cape. The person took off their hood and the three gasped.

It was Alex. Her green dress was black and her hair of messed up and was full of dirt, sticks and leaves. She stared at them and ran in the other direction. Jack, Red, and Froggy ran after her. They ran and ran but then bumped into Connor and they all fell on the ground. They all instantly got up.

"Where's the fire guys?" Connor asked.

"Did you not see that?" Jack asked out of breath.

"See what?" Connor asked.

"Alex, she just ran past here." Froggy said.

"Which way did she go?" Connor asked.

"We bumped into you.  I don't see her anymore." Red said.

"We've got to tell the council now." Connor said.

........

Back in the Fairy Palace, all the Fairy Council and Bree were behind their podiums and Trix the trouble making pixie was in front of them.

"Trix according to my other council members, you've have gotten in trouble very recently and constantly." Bree said. "What do you have to say for yourself ?"

"I'm guilty. All the other pixies just get me so mad." Trix said and lowered her head.

"Well Trix. We've talked and you've been suspended from the kingdom for six months. Or until you've decided you can behave." Violetta said.

Trix nodded and flew out. Once she got to the doors they flew open. Arthur came barging in.

"Arthur what are you doing here?" Bree asked and walked to him.

"Is it true? About Alex." Arthur asked. Bree walked him outside the palace.

"We think it is." Bree said once they were outside. "How did you find out?"

"Merlin had a prediction." Arthur said. "So she's alive?"

"We're not sure. Coral said she saw something. But we're not sure. I had to leave the search early to deal with Trix's nonsense." Bree said.

"I can't believe she might still be alive." Arthur said and sat on the steps. Bree sat next to him.

"Connor couldn't believe it either." Bree said.

Connor, Red, Froggy and Jack all appeared in from of them. Bree and Arthur stood up.

"Bree wheres the council?" Connor asked.

"Inside. What did you find?" Bree asked.

"We found Alex." Jack said.

"Well we saw her. But we think something might be wrong." Froggy said. "When she saw us she ran."

"Let's tell the council. We need to get out there and find her...and bring her home." Arthur said.