The Deadly Pirates

That night when Grandma Wendy went to bed the rest of them went downstairs. Charlotte and Bob were working overtime at the hospital. Bree soon came knocking on the back door.  Connor opened it.

"Sorry I'm late."  Bree said.  "You would not believe how hard it is to sneak out a second floor window."

"It's ok.  We had to wait for my grandma to fall asleep."  Connor said.  Bree walked in the house and Connor closed the door.

"Hey I remember you."  Red said and walked over to Bree.  "Your names Tree right?"

"Bree.  My name is Bree.  You were close though."  Bree said. "So what story are we heading into first?"

"I was thinking..." Connor said and grabbed a sheet of paper off the coffee table. "This one."

Bree took a look at the title and looked at Connor.

"I never knew you would ever use the word deadly in your titles." Bree said.

"Yeah this is probably one of my darker ones." Connor said. Red then snatched the piece of paper out of Connors hands and looked at the title. Jack and Alex were looking over her shoulder

"The Deadly Pirates." Red said. "Why can't we go into one called The Happy Bunny?"

"Because I didn't write one called The Happy Bunny." Connor said.

"If we walk into this one we might die the second we get in." Red said.

"But Red they might be a good addition to our army." Jack said.

"Ok so let's head in." Goldilocks said and got up from the couch.

"Um Goldi I think you should stay here."  Connor said.

"Why?"  Goldilocks asked.

"Because Bob called a few minutes ago and told me that you should stay here and rest."  Connor said.

"But I feel fine."  Goldilocks said.

"Goldi I agree with him."  Jack said.  "Your pregnant.  You should rest."

"But I want to help."  Goldilocks said. 

"Goldilocks I'll stay with you."  Arthur said. "We'll pick out the next story to go into."

"That's a great plan."  Alex said.

"Ok fine."  Goldilocks said and sat down.

"Let's go guys before my grandmother wakes up." Connor said. Connor grabbed the flask off of the coffee table and pored a drop on the sheet of paper. Red set it down on the ground and they all jumped in leaving Goldilocks and Arthur on the couch

The world of the Pirates story formed around them. They appeared on a boat. It was a brown and blue boat. The deck was really dirty and rusty and a bunch of pirates were standing around them.

The Pirates looked more fierce than an army of Giants. Red started to shiver and almost got to her knees because she was standing right in front of a really scary pirate. He was wearing an eye patch over his right eye and right across his face was a huge scar.

"Now I really wished I had written a story called the Happy Bunny." Connor said.

"Are you kidding! This is awesome!" Bree said. "Why didn't I ever think of this?"

"Are you sure you didn't?" Connor said. "I don't think I would ever write something this weird."

"Connor, how are they supposed to help us?" Alex asked.

"Um...attention pirates!" Connor yelled. "We would like it if you could just hear us out."

"How did you scallywags get onto our ship." A fat pirate said. He was bald and had blood dripping down his head.

"We would like to speak to your captain." Jack said.

"Yes please. We won't be any trouble." Red said and hid behind Jack.

"What do you outcasts want?" A voice said behind them. They all turned around and walking towards the group was a middle aged women with bright red curly hair. She was wearing a brown trench coat with golden buckles, a purple peasant blouse, and a pair of gold and brown pants. She was also wearing a pair of brown leather boots.

"We just wanted to ask for your help." Red said. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have spoken please don't hurt me!"

The women looked at her crew. They all laughed.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Jack asked.

"You people obviously haven't heard of us before." The women said. "The crew of The Knife Of The Sea don't help anyone."

"Maybe you could make an exception." Bree said. "We could really use your help."

"Why do you need our help?" The pirate with the scar asked.

"My evil uncle and his huge army are taking over our world and we need your help." Alex said. "We're trying to recruit our own army."

"What's in it for us?" The women said.

"Pirates like gold and jewels right." Red said. The pirates smiled and nodded just at the thought jewels and gold.

"Well I can give you guys a bunch of gold." Red said. "And maybe a few jewels."

"Ok. We'll help you." The women said.

"Yes!" Connor said. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem. Just make sure we get our gold." The women said.

"You'll get it don't worry." Alex said. "I'm sorry we didn't catch your name."

"Ariel." The women said. "But the crew calls me Captain A."

"Well Captain A would you mind helping us recruit other people for our army?" Bree asked.

"I'm fine with that." Ariel said.

"We'll come back for your crew when we're done." Jack said.

"That's fine." Ariel said. "So how did you get on our ship anyways?"

"We used magic."  Alex said.  "I'm a fairy and using a special potion we can transport into certain stories."

"Wait are you telling me that this is a story?"  Ariel said.

"Yes and this is your author."  Bree said and put her hand on Connors shoulder.

"Sup."  Connor said and waved.  "We'll explain more later.  We need to get back to our world right now, so we'll be back to get you Captain A tomorrow so you can help us recruit the other heroes."

"That's fine."  Ariel said.

"Ok then."  Jack said.  "Thank you so much.  This means a lot to us."

"You know I always thought that all pirates were mean and scary."  Red said.  She then looked at the scared up pirate again.  "I take back what I said about scary.  But your certainly not mean."

"We're actually the good pirates of the seas.  Our nemesis's are the ones that are the bad pirates."  Ariel said.  "Whenever we fight it's always to the death.  That's why some of my crew looks so beat up."

"Some.  Try all of them."  Red said.

"That's why you called this story the deadly pirates."  Bree said.

"Oh yeah now I remember."  Connor said.