Saying Goodbye

After all the chaos, Charlotte packed Connor a backpack full of a bunch of food, a sweater, and a pocket knife. She wanted him to safe in the Fairytale World.

"Thanks mom." Connor said. He appropriated the gesture by his mom (even though he might not use any of it).

"Your welcome." Charlotte said. "Go save Alex and the Fairytale World."

"We will." Connor said.

"Thank you so much for your hospitality Ms.Bailey."  Red said.

"Your welcome."  Charlotte said.  "It was so nice to see you again, and Goldilocks...take it easy.  Be careful."

"I will.  Well, i'll try."  Goldilocks said.

"Don't worry I'll make sure she doesn't do anything drastic. I want this baby to be healthy."  Jack said.

Bob suddenly walked in with Wendy.

"Charlotte I am so sorry." Wendy said. "It's just...its not everyday you find out that your grandkids have been living in another dimension. I just had to take a walk and think about everything. I'm sorry for what I said Charlotte."

"It's ok Mom. I know you didn't mean it." Charlotte said and hugged her mother.

"And Connor I'm incredibly sorry about what I said about your father." Wendy said. "Even though we didn't see eye to eye, I know for a fact that he was a perfect father."

"Thanks Grandma." Connor said and hugged her as well.

"Hey, where's Alex?" Wendy asked as they all separated.

"She went back to the fairytale world." Connor said. "We're going to meet her there."

"Then tell her I love her, and I'll miss her." Wendy said.

"Sure will." Connor said.

"Connor, it's time to go. Goldilocks said.

"Yes it is, because I need to get Charlie out of that mirror, and hurt Morina." Red said. Wendy and Charlotte looked at Red with worried faces. "Don't worry, Connor won't be anywhere near the fight."

"Hey Bob what time is it?" Connor asked.

"It's 2:30." Bob said and looked at his watch.

"I'll be right back. I want to say bye to a friend." Connor said and ran out the door.

Connor ran all the way to the school. He wanted to say goodbye to Bree before he left. He would have never forgiven himself if he didn't say goodbye to her.

He had gotten there just time. Everyone was just getting out of the school. He looked everywhere for Bree and finally found her. She saw him and smiled. She ran up to him and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" Bree asked.

"I needed to tell you something." Connor said. "Can we go somewhere private?"

"Sure." Bree said. Connor and Bree went behind the school where no one was. "What's wrong?"

"I'm leaving." Connor said.

"So soon." Bree said. "It feels like you just got here."

"It does. But something happened." Connor said. "Alex disappeared. We have to head back to find her."

"Oh wow. I hope you find her." Bree said. "And I hope you come back."

"I will. When all of this mess is over." Connor said. "Which will be soon."

"I hope so." Bree said. Connor could see tears forming in her eyes. He could also feel some forming in his. "Go save your sister and Emmerich."

"I will." Connor said. They kissed and hugged each other. After a few minutes they separated. "I've got to go."

"Good luck." Bree said. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Connor said. Before he left he kissed her again and left before she could see her cry.

Connor wiped away tears with his shirt and walked back to his house. On the way there he picked up a fairytale book at the library. After he got the book, he ran all the way back to the house. He ran inside and found everyone waiting for him.

"Sorry guys, I had to say goodbye to Bree." Connor said. "I got the book, lets go."

"I've got the potion." Jack said.

"Bye Mom, Wendy, and Bob." Connor said and hugged them. He set the book of the ground and poured a drop of the potion on the book. He said bye to them again and they all jumped in.

Bree walked home alone. She didn't know what she was going to do without Connor. But she knew that he was doing great service to the Fairytale World.

As she walked home kicking a pebble on the sidewalk she bumped into a couple.

"I'm sorry." Bree said. "I wasn't paying attention."

"It's ok." The lady said.

"What your name kid?" The man asked.

"Um I'm not telling you that." Bree said. She was getting a little creeped out so she walked around them, but the man grabbed her backpack and made her face him.

"Is this her Morina?" The man asked.

"Sure is Lloyd." Morina said. "It's the Blue Fairy."