An Amazing Ball

That night, The Fairy Council planned a ball, for Alex's return.  All the royals were there, and when they all saw Alex, they hugged her and congratulated her on becoming the Fairy Godmother once again.

Alex wore a sparkling blue gown with silver butterflies that lined the waste and sleeves. She wore her silver slippers, and had her hair up in a fancy bun.

Connor and Bree talked to their family's, and They were all very excited to see each other again.  Connor told them that he would go into the portal and bring them to the Fairytale world.

He and Bree quickly got changed into their ball clothes. Connor wore a dark blue suit with a golden sash, and Bree wore a blue, white and silver dress that sparkled like the shining stars, and wore blue glass high heels. She curled her hair and put it into a neat side bun. She and Connor walked to the south tower. Connor pulled the lever and the portal appeared. Bree looked extremely scared, Connor walked over to her and kissed her.

"Don't worry. Your parents will love this place." Connor said. He hugged her and he jumped into the portal.

Bree stood there for twenty minutes, but it felt like an hour. She didn't know what was taking him so long. Skylene soon came up the stairs.

"Bree it's time for the ceremony." Skylene said.

"Ok, but Connors not back yet." Bree said.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon." Skylene said.

"Ok." Bree said and put on her white gloves. "Let's go."

Bree and Skylene walked down the stairs, and into the Ballroom. Everyone clapped when Bree and Skylene came in. They walked into the middle of the room and saw the rest of the Fairy Council, and the golden chairs in a line.

Connor, and everyone came out of the portal.

"Welcome to the Fairytale World." Connor said.

"Wow."  Edward said.  "So this is the south tower, in the Fairy Palace."

"That is correct.  Bree can tell you more."  Connor said.  "She might be in the Ballroom right now.  Let's go see."

Connor led the group into the Ballroom.  The crowd was so big they couldn't see anything.  Connor led them to the side of the room, and they could see a great view of the ceremony.

"Mommy look, there's Bree."  Ella whispered.

Renee and Edward smiled.  Even though they didn't really agree with their daughter living without them, they could see that she was where she was meant to be.

"We are so glad that Alex is back with us.  She has saved us from so many villains and has helped us fight so many wars."  Bree said.  "We just want to thank you for all that you've done."

Everyone clapped and cheered.  Emerelda then walked up to Alex.

"Alex, The Fairy Council and I want to apologize to your for not listening and trusting you about your uncle Lloyd.  We should have trusted you from the beginning."  Emerelda said.  "That being said, we want to welcome you back to the Fairy Council."

A golden chair appeared right next to Bree's chair.  Everyone clapped again.  The Fairy Council all took their seats.  Connor ran and sat in his chair that was on the other side of Bree.

"Where were you?"  Bree whispered to him.

"Ok, I'm going to be completely honest.  I got lost on the way to my house."  Connor said.

"You got lost?"  Bree said.  "How?"

"It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything.  I forgot about the time difference."  Connor said.