Chapter Three

The party starts at 8 pm and it's currently 5:37 pm. Since I already showered in the morning, I have about an hour more of free time. So, in the mean time, I decide to drive to a gas station to buy snacks for afterwards. I bought a few bags of Hot Cheetos, a couple soda bottles, a couple cans of Arizona tea, and some candy. Surprisingly, Adrian and I have no left over junk food. None at all.

When I get back home it's barely 6:08 pm. It feels like time is going by so slow. I go to my room and see that Adrian is asleep on my bed. I guess he really meant it when he said he was gonna stay in my bed all day. I go over to my night stand and set down the bags of my junk on my nightstand. I go back to the living room and decide to watch tv for a little until about 6:45 pm or so.

Once the time comes I go back into my room, and Adrian is awake this time. I don't tell him anything and just go to my vanity. I plug in my flat iron and as I wait for it to heat up I lay out the makeup I'll be using tonight.

"Where are you going?" I hear Adrian ask.
"I'm just going out with Angel tonight." I answer him.

"Hmm." I hear him hum. "What are the snacks for?" He asks me.

"When I get back, so I can eat them." I answer him.

I look at him through the mirror and see that his eyebrows are furrowed. "What are you and Angel gonna be doing?" He asks, shocked.

I stop looking at him and begin to separate my hair. "We're going to a party." I answer truthfully.

I can feel him smirking. "I knew it." Is all he says and continues scrolling on his phone.
I take out my phone and begin playing music, and plug my phone into its charger.
I begin to straighten my hair. It takes me nearly an hour and a half to straighten my hair. When I finish straightening my hair I put on a finishing cream so it looks shiny and doesn't smell like I burnt my hair.

For my makeup I decide to go with something simple. I put on my usual. Full coverage foundation, highlight my under eyes just a little, and do a soft contour and bronze. I decided not to go overboard with my makeup today since it's just a party. For my eyes I decide to do a soft, natural cut crease. I go in with a soft brown for my crease, and a pinkish white for my lid. I finish my eyes with a winged eyeliner, and fake eyelashes, but natural looking eyelashes. I highlight under my eyebrow, and fill them in. Finally, I put on a soft pink matte lipstick. I spray on some finishing spray and let it dry. Once it's done drying, I go to my closet to find something to wear.

After almost twenty minuets of choosing which outfit looks best I finically changed in the bathroom. I decided to go with a white, lace crop top, with a red high-low skirt. The skirt has a separate skirt on the bottom since the actual skirt is see-through, and thin. Although, the low part of the skirt only reaches the back of my knee, and the high part reaches my mid thigh.

For my accessories I chose a plain gold bracelet, with red and gold earrings. For my shoes I chose black velvet stilettos. And I also chose a good clutch to carry around my things. I put on a good amount of deodorant, and spray a shitload of my favorite Versace perfume.

I look at Adrain, but his eyes are focused on his phone screen. I clear my throat and he looks at me. "How do I look?" I ask him.
He analyzes what I'm wearing. "Cute heels, cute top, cute face, but your skirt is a little short." He says honestly.

I give him a thumbs up. "Perfect! Thanks Adrian." I tell him. We share our goodbyes, and I call an uber driver. Since I have no idea how I'll be coming back.

I end up waiting about 10 minuets until the uber driver gets to my house. When the driver arrives I get into their car. They have a very nice car. 2016 Chevy Camaro with the windows tinted, if you were wondering.
"I'm so loving your car." I admit.