Chapter Thirty-One

Marcus and I finally made it to our hotel room after a long, tiring plane ride. The hotel room is just a normal hotel room, nothing too fancy. There's a small living space with a TV, with a sink and a couple counters, and in the other room is be the bed and a dresser and of course a small bathroom.

"I'm surprised you didn't go all out for the hotel room." I tease Marcus as he closes the door behind him.

He smiles at me and then shrugs his shoulders. "I don't need anything extra special when I have you beside me." He comments and walks into the bedroom to set his stuff down.

I feel a rush of heat rush to my cheeks and grow an uncontrollable smile on my face. Marcus always knows how to keep me happy. I'm just so glad he didn't give up now that he actually has me. He continues to make me happy and smile.

I follow him into the bedroom and set my things beside his. "You're so cute." I tell him and look at him once I finally get all my stuff on the floor.

He walks closer me and snakes his arm around my waist once he's close enough. He holds me close and gives me a loving smile. "You're even cuter." He whispers in my ear.

I smile at him and then bite my lip as I stare at his. "Just kiss me already." I whisper back to him.

"Don't need to tell me twice." He says is a low voice and then slowly leans in.

I close my eyes and slowly lean in with his until out lips gently brush against each other. He slowly parts his lips and I immediately follow his lead, making sure we move our lips in sync to make the kiss even more perfect. He wraps both of his arms around my waist and gently pulls me closer to him unlit our bodies are pressed against each other. I place my hands on his chest and slowly bring them up to wrap my arms around his neck to make the moment more intense. Marcus slips his tongue out of his mouth and gently licks my bottom lip, asking for an an entrance. I grant him permission and our tongue's immediately go into battle with each other. Marcus releases his grip from my waist and his hands slowly travel down to my hips, settling there for a little while. He suddenly puts his hands behind my thighs and picks me up from the floor. He walks around for a few seconds and then stops once my back hits the cold wall. Marcus presses his body against mine to keep me pressed against the wall as he takes his hands off of my thighs.

Marcus breaks the kiss so we can catch our breath. He looks me deep into my eyes, not saying a word. I just stare back into his eyes, also not saying a word.

* * *

I finish getting ready by getting dressed. I decided to wear simple blue skinny jeans and a plain black v-neck long sleeve with black over the knee boots. For makeup, I did the usual. Foundation, bronzer, eyebrows, eyeliner, lashes, and some tope colored eyeshadow shades to give my eyes more dimension.

Once I finally finished getting ready, I look over at Marcus, who is currently napping on the bed. I walk over tho him and just stare at his cute little face while he sleeps. He's just so adorable and sexy. Even in his sleep. I gently place my hand on his cheek and caress it to wake him up. His gorgeous, deep green eyes flutter open and I can feel a huge smile creeping onto my face. He smiles at me while he stretches his arms and legs out. I take my hand back and sit on the edge of the bed, next to him.

"Babe?" I ask him softly and place my hand in his chest, looking deep into his eyes.

He sits up and gets close to me. "Yes, cutie?" He asks back as he stares intensely into my eyes.

"Can we go eat now?" I ask bluntly and take my hand back, cupping it with my other hand in my lap.

Marcus rolls his eyes playfully and laughs through his nostrils, with a smile on his face. "Oh my God, Daniella. I thought you were gonna be cute and kiss me or something." He admits and laughs afterwards.