Chapter Eleven

"Okay, okay, okay." I say and adjust myself on the floor, sitting Indian style now. I grab my cup with both hands and hold it up to my chest. I look Marcus in his eyes and smile. We're currently listing things we like about each other, but only three things at a time. If we space out, or can't think of anything within 5 seconds we have to take a drink from our cups. Yes, this is a drinking game; we seriously came up with it five minutes ago. "Your pearly, white teeth. Your long lashes." I pause and try to quickly think of something else. Marcus holds up his hand, and counts down with his fingers. "And your voice!" I shout loudly, just as he gets to one second.

Marcus smiles widely at me and looks deep into my eyes. "Those beautiful, big green eyes. That cute, little nose. And those small hands of yours." Marcus says with ease. Marcus sets his cup down and brings his knees to his chest. He rests his arms on his knees and keep his eye contact with me. "You're turn, cutie." He says and winks at me.

I give him a huge, goofy smile. "Um," I pause and look up at the ceiling. "Your eyebrows, your hair, and your back rubs!" I exclaim. "God, I love your back rubs, boo. I'd let you rub my back all day long honestly." I say and set my cup down. "Your turn."

I stays looking deep into my eyes. I love when he keeps eye contact with me. "Your laugh, your lips, and your kisses." He says, pausing a couple seconds between each thing. "God, I could kiss you all day long to be honest." He says, glancing at my lips. "Your turn."

I can't help but bite my lip and stare at his. His lips turn into a smirk. He scoots closer to me, and I press my lips together. He slowly leans in, and places his hand on my jaw. I close my eyes and wait for his lips to meet mine. "Now you gotta take a drink." He whispers just as his lips are centimeters from touching mine. I open my eyes and see that he's still extremely close to me. I smile and place both of my hand in the back of his head. I softly press my lips against his and then pull away from him. He sits back down as I take a drink from my cup.

"Your turn." I say.

"Your soft skin, your smile." He pauses and looks deep into my eyes. I begging the countdown in my head. 5, 4, 3, 2. "And your obsession over The Weeknd." He finishes.

I smile at him and shake my head lightly. "The way you caress my cheek when we kiss, the way you look into my eyes, and the attention you show me." I say all at once. I had more than plenty of time to think about what I was going to say.

He smiles back at me, and winks at me. "Your voice, how you're so straight forward, and the way you kiss me." He says softly and places his hand on my knee. "God, what I'd do to feel those lips on mine again." He think aloud, staring at my lips.

I bite my lip softly and look at his. "Let's not play this game anymore." I say and set my cup aside.

He looks into my eyes, but I keep my focus on his lips as he smirks. "How come?" He asks, keeping that devilish smirk on his face.

I look into his eyes, but just as I look into them he looks back at my lips. His eyes focus on my lips for a few seconds, then he looks back into my eyes. "I'd rather be kissing you, right now." I admit.

He smirks and then sits me on his lap. I laugh lightly. "Marcus! What are you doing?" I exclaim, lightly.

He smiles widely at me and wraps his arm around my waist. "I'm tryna kiss you, cutie." He whispers softly in my ear. He gently bites my earlobe, sending goosebumps all the way down my legs and arms. He looks into my eyes, then at my lips. He leans in slowly and closes his eyes. I smile and lean in with him, closing my eyes as well. When our lips met, it felt like they met for the first time again. Something sparked up inside me, and his lips were definitely to blame. His lips just feel like they fit so perfectly with mine, and it seems like he knows how to kiss me the way I like to be kissed. Marcus' hands slowly travel down my body, resting them at my hips.