Chapter Ten

I'm currently alone, in my room, having an Abel sesh, staring at the ceiling, focusing on his lyrics. Abel's voice is so beautiful, and calming to me. Especially in his older songs, his slow, deep songs. He sings with so much gusto in his voice, you could feel his pain through his words. He makes music like no other, and that's why I love him so much. He just sings so gracefully, and slowly, and soothingly. Nobody compares his music, or his voice.

Somebody knocks on my door and I grant them permission to come in. I look at my door as Adrian opens it. "Hey Danny..." Adrian trails. He looks at me for a few seconds but breaks eye contact by looking at my floor. "You have a visitor." He quickly mumbles. He glances at me but immediately looks away and walks away, leaving my door open.

I furrow my eyebrows and wonder about his weird attitude. Adrian has never acted that way towards me, never. I get off my bed and pause the music, then exit my room, and walk downstairs. When I get to the bottom of the staircase, I see Jay sitting down in the living room. Now I know why Adrian was acting so weird.

My heart suddenly stops, and my whole body freezes. I have no idea what to do, I can't even get the word "hi" out of myself. I'm just frozen, staring at Jay, not knowing what to do. So, I just look at him, into his big, brown eyes.

"Hey, Danny." Jay says with a smile on his face.

I still can't say anything. I'm just frozen, and I really can't do, or say anything to him.

"I know, I know." Jay says, and stands up. "I shouldn't really be here, with you, but there's just something I need to tell you." He anticipates, and walks up to me. I still can't move, so my eyes just follow him. "I miss you, Danny. I really do, I'm not me without you. There's just so much missing from my life without you in it. I just miss you. I miss your cute, little laugh; your cute smile; your cute, small hands playing with my hands, or holding my big hand; your little frame pressed against mine at night while I'm sleeping, your Weeknd session, and how'd you force me to have them with you. I miss playing with your pair, cuddling with you, holding you; I miss looking into those big, beautiful green eyes of yours; I miss calling you mine; I miss talking to you everyday." He pauses and takes my hand. I'm still frozen, and no matter how much I want to stop I just can't.
"I still love you, Daniella. I just wanted to give you some time, so you could think things through, and hopefully forgive me. I really, really missed you babe. I just want you back, and I promise I won't make anymore mistakes. I'll fight for you so much more, I'll give you all the affection in the world, I'll take you on so many dates, I'll never cheat again, I'll never leave your sight, and you'll never leave mine." Jay pauses and gets closer to me.

My eyes widen and I place my hands on his chest, stopping him. I try to tell him something but my voice is stuck in my throat. I furrow my eyebrows at him and he just smiles.

"Just trust me, babe. Trust me, love me, and care for me like you used to." He pauses and kisses my forehead. My body suddenly relaxes. God, I missed the feel of his lips so much. "I promise I'll do the same, except this time it's not gonna be like last time. I promise I changed, baby. I just, I love you so much. It was so stupid, and irresponsible, and childish. I want you back, and I promise I'll do so much better than I did before." He say with passion in his voice. He hold my face with one of his hands and places his other hand on my hip. "I missed you so much." He says softly and slowly leans in.

My heart rate goes through the roof, and I don't know what to do. I can't let him kiss me. Things can't go back to how they used to, nothing's going to change. Just as Jay's lips are about to touch mine I'm suddenly awaken by somebody shaking me.

"Danny, wake the fuck up." I hear Adrian shout at me. I furrow my eyebrows and look at him. I sit up and punch his chest. "What the fuck was that for?" He bursts.