Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: okay guys, this chapter is going to have explicit content but only because it's important to the chapter, so if you are uncomfortable with that i am very sorry, but it's gotta happen.

Victor and Jasmine are standing in the living sharing their goodbye's with us - Adrian, my mom, Omar, and me. Their bags are standing by the door, with all their stuff packed, ready to leave. I'm really gonna miss them. It's just so sad that they live all the way in Florida and we barely get to see them now-a-days. Florida is a long ways from California, so it's rare that we get them. Just the usual holidays or whenever they have enough vacation days to come see is; and it's not many holidays, they only come for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years.

Victor finally makes his way towards me, the last of the group. "I'm really going to miss you." I tell him softly.

He gives me a sad smile. "I'm gonna miss you too, kid." He tells me and brings me in for a hug.

I wrap my arms around his, rather large, torso and hug him tightly. He hugs me just as tight.

"I hope everything works out with you and Marcus. You guys work well together and deserve each other." He whispers in my ear and then holds onto my shoulders, pulling apart the hug.

I nod my head. "I really hope we work out too. He means everything to me." I whisper back.

He pulls me back in for another hug, this time tighter and i hug him back as tight as I can. When he let's go of me he stands by the door as he waits for Jasmine to say bye to me.

I give her a tight hug as well, but not as tight as Victor. She let's go of me and looks at me with a smile.

"I swear, every time I see you, you just get even more prettier than the last time." She says sweetly and goes to stand next to Victor.

"Bye guys," Victor begins. "I love you all, and I can't wait until I'm back in Cali." He says and leaves, closing the door behind him.

My mom is tears, and not just a normal cry; she's bawling. The things pregnancy does to you.

"So, I heard you're moving with Marcus." Adrian says once Mom and Omar are in the kitchen.

I just nod my head. "Yeah, I'm leaving today too." I tell him.

He shakes his head. "I can't believe you." He says, shaking his head some more and leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I really don't understand why he's so mad. Why can't he just be happy for me like Victor and my mom? If Cindy wanted to get back with him I bet he would go running back to her. Ugh. I mean, I'm happy and that's all that matters... right? If I'm happy, Adrian should a least be fake happy for me. But he's not, and he probably never will.

I decide to clear my mind before I get angry at Adrian and head up to my room to finish packing my stuff. I already packed all my clothes this morning, I just left maybe about 5 outfits here at home just in case, and they're outfits I don't use much anyway. My book bag and purse are already in my car, as well as the couple of suite cases with my clothes in them. Another reason I left some clothes it because it all didn't fit in the suit cases and the suit cases I used aren't small; they both carry about 30 pounds. I have no idea now I'm going to carry all my makeup. My vanity has drawers, so I really don't have a bag to put my makeup in. I have my makeup brushes in tall cups I made in ceramics my senior year. I know I'll have to put it in the front seat with me, but I really don't know if it will all fit in Marcus' room, I should mine and Marcus' room. He doesn't have a vanity so I really have no idea where all my makeup is going to go. Maybe I can stop  by at Walmart or something so I can buy a couple of makeup bags for when I leave all my makeup and Marcus' house. I really have no idea. All the other stuff is simple. I can just throw my mousse, shampoo's, conditioner's, lotions, perfumes, moisturizers, toners and all in a duffel bag along with my curling iron and flat iron and everything else I use for my hair. My shoes too, I could just put them all in a duffel bag.