Chapter Five

I wake up the next morning feeling drained as hell. I went to bed at the time I normally go to bed on the weekkdays. Well, actually maybe a little later than I normally do. I really don't know why I'm so drained. Maybe I just had too much fun with Angel, or I just shopped too much. I really don't know. I get up and go to the bathroom so I can shower.
My schedule for the week is kind of funky.

On Monday through Friday I basically just study for the same thing all day. I go to school for beauty and cosmetics. In the morning I study beauty, such as nail care, hair care, and all that good stuff. After lunch I study cosmetics. Then I have a half hour break which is where I go to the gas station and get some snacks. Then I have another two classes and I'm done for the day. For work, Monday and Tuesday I work from 3:30 pm to 9 pm. Wednesday I work from 3 pm to 10 pm. Thursday I work from 4 pm to 8 pm. Friday and Saturday I work from 6pmm to 10 pm.

I do my normal morning routine. Which is eat breakfast, shower, brush my teeth and hair, do my bed, do my makeup and get dressed. My makeup for school is super simple. I usually put on a nice thin, layer of foundation, just so my skin tone matche everywhere on my face. Then I fill in my eyebrows, apply mascara, and contour the slightest bit just to give my face some color and shape.

For clothes I usually put on a pair of plain shorts or pants, and a plain top. Today I decided to wear a pair of plain denim shorts that reach my mid thigh, and a plain white V-Neck shirt. For shoes I put on a all black Nike's. I put on deodorant and a tad bit of perfume. I grab my book bag, which is a very old purse I used to have. It brown and leather. In my book bag I have my laptop for school, a few notebooks, and some pens and pencils. In the pockets I have some sanitary items,  some tissues, a small hand lotion, and a charger. I grab my phone and slide it into one of the pockets of my book bag and leave. About fifteen minutes later I arrive at school andd begin my day.

School wasn't the best today. For my first class there was only a few people today in class, so the professor didn't lecture much. She probably lectured for about 20 minutes and then we got to do anything we wanted. My option was go bring out my laptop and go on Sephora and MAC, and listen to music. I did end up buying a few things. In my other class we had a pop quiz, which was to name beauty products and lis their purpose(s). We had an hour to do it, and it was 45 questions. I didn't have time to finish, so I didn 't get a good grade on that. I got a lot B. Which dropped my overall grade to a high B. After the quiz the professor gave a piece of paper with a girl drawn on it. She had no color, it was just and outline of her. We had to give her color, and do her make up, and fill in her hair our professor provided us with. She said we didn't have to finish today that we would finish it tomorrow.  She didn't even let us listen to music while we were just sitting therre doing a paper's makup.

My lunch break actually went really good. Adrian stopped by and took me out to eat at In N Out. I had a good time with Adrian, telling him about my day and him telling me about his day. It's nice talking to Adrian. Sometimes he really can be a pain in my ass, and a dickhead but there's also times when he's caring, and sweet.

Then I had workk, which was such a pain today. It was super busy. I had so much work to do, I stressed myself out so much. I couldn'y even take a break for five minuets. FIVE DAMN MINUTES! It was seriously the bussiest day at work I've ever had.

When I got home I didn't want to do anything but stay in my room, eat junk, and play some video games. So that's exactly what I did. I got home, went straight to my room and went to my secret stash and grabbed my favorite snacks. Which ar KitKat's, Hot Cheetos, a bottle of Dr. Pepper, and Jolly Ranchers. I laid them out all on my bed and then grabbed a controller for my XBOX One. I turned it on and changed the disc to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. I played black ops and talked to some friends over the XBOX until about 10:30 pm, then I finally went to bed.

The next morning was the same thing but with a lecture for my first class and no lunch with Adrian. I'm here at home. My boss called today and said I didn't have to come in today, which is a great relief. So once I got home I basically just pigged out and ate a shit ton of snacks. I'm currently in the kitchen talking to Adrian about his girlfriend. It's always the same things when I ask him about Cindy. The usual, they're doing good, they're gonna see each other this weekend, and all that lame shit. I honestly don't even know why I ask anymore. I guess it's just polite to ask, or just nosy of me. Same difference.

When I finish talking to Adrian I go back to my room with both hands full of snacks. Good thing I left my door open or I would've needed help to open my door. I close the door with my foot and then drop my snacks into my bed.

I turn on my X-Box and put on Netflix. I end up just watching different types of movies. I look at my phone and see that I have a message from Marcus.

Marcus Flores: Hey (: do you think I could give you a call? I'd rather talk on the phone than just message
I furrow my eyebrows at the screen. I don't even know why Marcus would want to talk to me.

You don't have my number. I reply.

He almost immediately replies with with phone number attached. I smile a little and slightly shake my head. I click on the number and then being my phone to my ear. It take him only about 3 rings to answer my call.

"Hey Daniella." I hear him greet warmly.

"Hi Marcus." I reply sweetly.

"So, I listened to those older songs by The Weeknd." He tells me.

I can't help but have a wide smile on my face. "You did? What did you think about them? Did you like them?" I ask all at once. I laugh a little at myself. "Sorry for playing twenty-one questions with you."

He laughs lightly. "That was actually kind of cute, but yes I did like them. I'm almost positive that he makes some of the best music I've heard in a long time. His songs are just so deep." He explains to me with fascination in his voice.

I honestly can't help but smile to myself. He actually took the time to listen to Trilogy and Kiss Land and he actually enjoyed it.
"The Weeknd is honestly my favorite music artist. I'm one hundred percent positive that there isn't a song of his that I don't like." I tell Marcus.

Our conversation on The Weeknd progressed. After we talked about The Weeknd we just talked for a while about nonsense. The typical conversation he asked me about my day and we just laughed at simple, stupid things. We then made plans for the weekend. We decided on going to the movies, and then going back into town and just walk around. After making plans with Marcus we just talked about silly things again. We ended up talking on the phone until two in the morning. Let me tell you, the next day was living hell, I was so damn tired all day I ended up going to bed at 9:30 pm.

(King of the Fall above)