Chapter Twenty-One

* * NOTICE * *
if you are not comfortable with nudity DO NOT WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO. You are more than welcome to listen while you read, just don't watch the music if you're not comfortable with nudity.

Marcus gets up and walks towards me, not saying a word. I just watch him, not saying anything either. He softly sits next to me and looks straight into my eyes causing my heart to race.

"I swear to God, you make me so mad." He says softly, grabbing my face with one of his hands.

He looks at my lips. My heart pounds against chest and I can't take my eyes off of his. My breathing gets a little heavier and I think Marcus notices. He looks into my eyes. I have no idea what he sees in my eyes, but whatever he saw causes his eyes to fill with love. He stares at my lips once more.

"I love you so much." He whispers right before he leans in. My heart pounds harder and I'm almost certain Marcus can hear it.

His lips ever so softly meet mine and my heart immediately stops racing, then my stomach bursts with butterflies. God, I missed him so much. He slightly parts his lips; I close my eyes and slowly follow his lead. Nothing could ruin this moment right now, literally nothing. Marcus grabs my waist and pulls me onto him so that I'm sitting on his lap.

I gently cup his cheek with my hand. "I missed you so much." I say softly between kisses.

He breaks the kiss and looks me in my eyes. "Good, cause I probably missed you more." He says and gently caresses my cheek, tracing his hand gently over my cheek. He stares at my lips and then grabs my bottom lip with his thumb and index finger, then gently pulls it down. He gently smiles then looks me in my eyes.

I just look into his eyes and focus on how much he's into me at the moment. I missed feeling the love from him. I missed his kisses. I missed his touch. I missed those beautiful eyes. I missed his voice. I just really missed Marcus. I gently brush my lips against Marcus' lips, and he follows my lead. His hands gently caress my sides, sending goosebumps down my arms, chest, and back. Marcus' hands slowly travel down my back and he gently rubs my butt with both of his hands, slowly moving them in circles. His hands travel up my body, once again sending goosebumps throughout my whole body.

* * *

"This make-up sex was amazing." He admits.

"I couldn't have said it any better." I say softly.

Words can not explain how much I truly missed Marcus, and words probably can't explain how much he's missed me either. Marcus learned that what he did was wrong, and that's what's most important. As long as he knows that it's wrong and I will not put up with it, hopefully he won't ever put himself, or me, in that position again.

I get up off the bed and look for my clothes, but all I see is my underwear on the floor. Which means I left my shirt and my shorts downstairs.

"What's wrong cutie?" Marcus asks me.

"I just forgot my clothes downstairs." I pause and turn my head back to look at him, resting my chin on my shoulders. "Nobody's here, right?" I ask.

He sits up and shakes his head. "If there was, I wouldn't have let you be so loud." He gives me a devilish smirk, then winks at me.

I feel a huge rush of heat go straight to my cheecks and feel myself slightly smiling. "I really couldn't hold back." I say softly and then get up and pick up my underwear.