Chapter Six

"Danny! Some boy is here to pick you up!" I hear Adrian yell across the house.

Oh shit. I'm not even ready, I still have about 20 minuets until I'm ready. I look at the time and it's only 2:30 pm. He's half an hour early. I look at myself in the mirror, I don't look too crazy so I go downstairs and talk to Marcus. He isn't in the living room so I check outside and he's waiting by the passenger door.

"Hey Marcus, can you come inside?" I ask politely. He nods his head and walks towards me. Once he's inside I ask, "Why are you here so early? You said you'd be here at three."

He laughs at me. "Before I hung up I changed my mind and told you I'd be at your house at two-thirty so we could go eat before we watch the movie." He explains.
"Oooohh." I say slowly and softly, my mouth forming a perfect 'o'. "I forgot about that..." I trail off. "I'm sorry about that. I'm really not gonna be ready for another twenty minutes or so. I'm sorry." I apologize to him.

"Don't worry about it, we could eat afterwards. It's perfectly fine Daniella." He explains.

I nod my head. "Okay, I'm sorry. I really am." I turn around and begin to go to my room but I stop myself. "You could wait in here and I could turn on the TV or something, or, if you'd like, you can come up to my room and wait until I get ready."  I tell him.

"I'll go up to your room with you." He tells and then follows me to my room.

"Sorry, my room's a little messy." I apologize to Marcus as I walk to my vanity.

He chuckles quietly. "You're fine; it's really not even messy if you ask me." He says and sits on my bed. He goes on his phone and just scrolls through whatever he's looking at while I finish getting ready. All I had to do was apply my falsies, do my lips, spray on setting spray, do my hair, and then get dressed. I have simple falsies so it looks like I have eyelashes but not false ones and for my lips I decided to go with a Kylie Lip Kit; the color I chose was Dolce K. Finally I spray on my setting spray. I put away my makeup and walk to my closet. I quickly look at Marcus to see what he's wearing; he's wearing normal blue jeans with a grey tight shirt.

"What's the weather gonna be like today?" I ask Marcus.

He quickly checks the weather and tells me that it's going to be mostly sunny. I grab a white crop top that hugs my upper torso well, and a flannel then I walk to my drawers and grab a pair of light jean shorts that reach my upper thigh and go up to the top of my hips and a white bra. I go to my bathroom and get dressed, wrapping the flannel around my waist, then I walk back into my room and see if it looks good. The outfit looks good, I just don't know if I like flannel around my waist so I take the flannel off. I like it better without the flannel so I just hang up the flannel in my closet. I go to my closet with all my shoes and grab my Nike Air Force's and put the on. Finally, I quickly put on deodorant and perfume. I grab my purse and my phone.

"Okay, let's go." I tell Marcus.

Marcus locks his phone and slides it into his pocket. He looks at me for a long time. First he keeps eye contact then his eyes slowly wander down my body and I honestly feel a little insecure. I can't tell if he's satisfied or if he's thinking bad. I haven't seen anybody look at me like this since Jay, and it's making me uncomfortable. I take in a deep breath and try to control myself.

"Let's go." His deep voice speaks as he looks at me in my eyes once again. He walks in front of me and I follow him out my door, down the stairs, and out the front door to his car. I finally got a good look at his car; he has a red with black 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. This wasn't the car he drove me home in the night of the party. I raise my eyebrows in surprise. I guess Angel was right, he's rich as fuck. He opens my door and I get in the car. I look around. His seats match his car, they're red leather with black stripes, the back seats are not roomy at all; it doesn't even look like someone can fit back there. The stereo is touch screen, it doesn't have a CD port, or an aux port, and even the steering wheel is leather.