Searching

Hunter's POV

I had been searching everywhere for a Daddy. Online, at clubs, even in places like the mall. But everywhere I looked, it just seemed like I couldn't find him. I was a child, and it was really hard to find people in this lifestyle.

It had been about a year or so since high school had ended and my search had started then. I currently lived in a small, crappy, studio apartment and worked at a gas station owned by my uncle. I was currently locking up when I heard a voice behind me.

"Please, wait!" He called put and I turned around. "I know it's closed but please I need to buy something. I'll pay you extra for your troubles!" He says. I smile and unlock the door holding it open. "Thank you." He sighs, rushing in.

I hear more footsteps behind me to see a boy around my age in a big hoodie and knee length shorts with tennis shoes. He had a beanie on and he looked kind of scared. I saw the man come outside to say something to me but saw the boy and turned to face him. "What did I say baby boy?" The boy twiddled his thumbs and looks in the man's eyes. "To stay in the car, Daddy." I smiled as I realized they were part of my lifestyle.

The man nodded and motioned me in as he held a small stuffed animal and a pack of gum. I held the door open for the boy and he scurried in next to the man. I rushed behind the counter and scanned the items and told him his total. "$6.35." I said and he handed me a ten.

"Can I have my stuffed animal now, Daddy?" I heard the boy asking as he pulled on the man's sleeve. The man handed the boy the small bear and he smiled hugging it tight. "You aren't disgusted by us?" He asked. I shook my head. "I can't be disgusted by my own lifestyle." I smiled and laughed walking out with him.

He chuckled and smiles ushering the boy into his car. "I'm Tim, and that's Ken." I nodded and locked the door leaning against the door pulling out a box of cigarettes. "I'm Hunter." I told him. "Are you a child?" He asked as I lit the cigarette taking a few puffs of it. "Yeah, but I'm still looking for a Daddy." I blushed and took a few more puffs before putting out the cigarette flicking it to the ground.

"We should introduce him to Kyle, Daddy!" I heard Ken yell out the window. Tim gave Ken a stern look and Ken pouted sitting back down. "You got a ride?" Tim asked and I shook my head. "I have my bike though." He gave me a protective Daddy-like look and motioned for me to follow him.

"You can stay with us tonight." He said and opened the back door for me. Ken was whining about how he didn't need a booster seat and that he was big enough. All Tim did was turn around and buckle us both in. I saw Ken yawn and I could immediately tell why Tim didn't ask him to settle down. He was only acting this way because he was tired.

I yawned too and rubbed my eyes softly. Before long I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Later I felt myself being carried and I opened my eyes to find Ken in Tim's other arm. Tim laid both Ken and I in a large bed and kissed Ken's forehead. He told me to be ready by 1:00 because he was going to introduce me to Kyle. I nodded and fell back asleep.