Home

Hunter's POV

I woke up the next day to the sun shining into the room. I groaned softly and turned over. Daddy was nowhere in sight and I whimpered softly. I saw our bags were packed and clothes were laid out for me. I stood up slowly, not feeling very comfortable in the hospital gown. I grabbed my underwear and bent over to pull them on when suddenly I heard a whistle behind me.

I turned my head to find Daddy standing in the doorway, a coffee in his hand, staring at my butt. I felt my face go red and I quickly sat down, getting a slight head rush in the process. He laughed and walked to me, untying the gown from the back slowly. He helped me back up and got me dressed. We waited for the nurse in a comfortable silence.

Daddy seemed happier and I stared at him as he watched the t.v.. I love him so much. The door opens and a nurse walks in, and begins to talk to Daddy about medicine and such. He signs some papers and not long after we are walking out of the hospital. Well, he's walking. I'm being wheeled out. The nurse tries to help me into Daddy's car, only to have Daddy give him a scary look.

The nurse backs away and Daddy sets me in my seat slowly, buckling me in gently. He was being so careful with me. I wonder how serious my injuries really were. Daddy hands me my bear and then we're off. "We are going to have a few new rules, baby boy." He says and I pout slightly. "Like?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "Like a curfew, and how far you can go without me there." He tells me and I cross my arms grumpily. I understand why, but still.

We stop at a pharmacy and they hand him my prescription. "What's my curfew?" I ask as we pull out of the pharmacy drive-thru. "9:30." He tells me, causing me to whine. That was so early. "But Daddy." I say dramatically, causing him to turn and give me a stern look. "No butts. You can stay up to 10:00 on weekends but that's it." He says and I pout.

We reach the house and he comes to me, pulling me out slowly. "I got you a few new things." He says and I blush. I was always embarrassed to get gifts. He carries me inside gently and tells me to cover my eyes. I do so but leave my fingers spread, causing him to chuckle at me and cover my eyes with his hand instead. "You little cheater." He says playfully and I smile in response.

We walk into the house and he uncovers my eyes to reveal a bunch of wrapped gifts. He sets me on my butt gently in front of them. A few of them were pretty big. Like, bigger than me. I sit on my knees and open one of them. It's a playpen for me. I smile big and open the others.

He got me a tablet and a few books, along with a couple of movies. I smiled and stood up fast, hugging him tight. He began to scold me but stopped and hugged me back. I was only happy and excited about my new gifts. "Thank you, Daddy." I say and he picks me up slowly. He slowly carried me to the couch and I smiled at him. "Sit here and watch t.v. while I put your stuff together, okay, baby boy?" He asks and I nod, turning the t.v. on slowly.

I lay down on the couch and watch him as he puts my playpen together. It was quite large and said on the box it was made for DaddyxChild relationships. He had it put in front of the big window, in between the t.v. and the fireplace. I sat up, causing him to look my way quickly. "Please be careful, Hunter." He says and I nod walking to him slowly.

He finishes my playpen and I yawn softly, rubbing my eyes. "You're going to have a nap time, too." He says as he sets a few pillows in the playpen, along with a blanket over the side. I whine softly and he kisses me, causing me to blush and go silent. He looks to the watch on his wrist and picks me up, rocking me softly. "It's actually about time for a nap now." He chuckles and I pout slightly but can't help to yawn.

He rocks me slowly and bounces me, patting my butt rythmically. I yawn and stretch, closing my eyes. He kisses my forehead and I begin to feel myself slowly drifting off. He lowers me into the playpen slowly and covers me with the blanket and before I know it, I'm asleep.