Swimming

Hunter's POV

I was woken up the next day to the smell of sausage. I sat up, realizing I was still naked. I went red and slowly got out of the bed, trying to quietly sneak to my room. Just then I heard my name being called out from the foot of the stairs. I walked to the top of the stairs to find him waiting patiently.

"Come on down, baby boy. Breakfast is ready." He says and I shake my head looking down at my body. He walks up the stairs and smiles as he looks down at my body. "Let's find you something to wear for now." I nod and follow him to my room and he grabs me a hoodie and a pair of underwear. He puts it on me quickly and holds my hand as we begin walking back towards the stairs.

We walk down and he lifts me up, setting me on one of the bar stools. I whine and whimper as I realize I don't have my bear. "Daddy..." I whine to him, kicking my feet. "Mr.Bear is upstairs." I say as I try to get down from the stool. He looks to me seemingly stressed and nods kissing my head. "Stay here, honey. I'll go get him." He says before walking back up the stairs.

I felt kind of bad. I was being really needy. He came back down and handed me the bear before turning back to the stove. I hugged the bear slowly and looked down slightly. "Sorry." I whisper to him, causing him to turn around. He smiled and pat my head gently, kissing my cheek. "It's okay, pumpkin. Daddy is just stressed because he has a lot of work to do." He says as he sets a plate of sausage in front of me.

He grabs a smaller plate and a fork with a rubber handle. He takes a few of the sausage links and puts them on my plate and uses the fork to cut them into smaller pieces. He makes his own plate and gives me a sippy cup full of orange juice. We sit in silence as he feeds me and himself. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence.

After we finished, he put the left over sausage in the refrigerator and put the dishes in the sink. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs. "We have to get ready." He says as he sets me on my feet and starts sifting through my drawers. "Ready?" I ask, sitting on my bed. "We are going swimming at Tim's house in an hour." He says as he pulls out a pair of swimming trunks and a swim shirt.

"Do I have to wear the shirt?" I ask as he tells me to stand up. "Just until we get to his house, then you can take it off." He walks towards me and sets the bear on my bed as he takes my hoodie off. He puts the swim shirt on and the trunks before putting sandals on my feet. "Can Mr.Bear come?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Yes, but he can't go in the water." He says as he walks out of my room. I follow after him and we go into his room where he grabs a pair of blue swimming trunks. Mine were pink. He walked into his closet and walked back out in just a tank top and his swimming trunks along with some sandals. I made grabby hands at him and he hoisted me up, carrying me down the stairs.

He reached in a hall closet and grabbed out what I assume was a swim bag before he continued walking downstairs. I held my bear tight and rested my head on his shoulder smiling. "Will you stay in the the water with me?" I ask as he locks the front door. He nods as we begin walking to the car. "I may leave you by yourself for a bit, but I will leave you with floaties and such." He says, slowly setting me in my seat.

"I can't swim very well." I admit to him and he smiles, buckling me in slowly. "That's okay, I'll always have an eye on you." He says and he closes the back door and climbs in the front seat. I bounce excitedly in my seat as we drive along the road. I don't feel the least bit sleepy. I guess I was too excited to go swimming.

We pulled into his driveway to find Tim on the front steps smoking. Seeing the cigarette immediately made me crave one but I bit my tongue. I couldn't ask for a cigarette. Daddy stepped out and came to my door, unbuckling me and pulling me out. He grabbed the swim bag and we walked to the front steps where Tim was.

"Hey, champ." He says to me with a smile before nodding at Daddy. He nods back and begins talking to him about how he should quit. Suddenly Tim turns to me and says, "It's hard to quit, ain't it, champ?" And I feel my face go white. I felt Daddy's eyes on me as I nod in response to Tim.

Daddy pulled me to the side and crouched down to my level, looking in my eyes. "Do you smoke?" He asks and I nod in response, flinching back slightly. He turns my head so that I'm looking in his eyes. He doesn't seem angry, he seems worried. "Are you feeling okay, baby boy? You haven't smoked since you've been with me, but I haven't seen any signs of withdrawl." He says looking all over my face. I was so happy he wasn't angry.

"I feel okay, Daddy." I say and give him my biggest smile. And smiles in relief and kisses my forehead. "Tell me if you start feeling bad, okay?" He asks and I nod, holding his hand. We walk back to Tim and he's holding the door open for us. I hear Daddy asking Tim if he's got any nicotine patches for me as we begin walking to the backyard.

Tim's tells him he will give the box to Daddy after we are done swimming. I smile and wave at Ken, who's already in the pool. He has on arm floaties and an inflatable ring around his waist, keeping him up. I hide behind Daddy as we get closer. I'm scared of falling in. We walk toward some sun bathing chairs and Daddy sits on one, standing me in front of him.

He pulled my shirt off and began putting sunscreen on me while Tim helped with blowing up my floaties. He dunked my arm ones in the water before sliding them onto my arms. I was bouncing impatiently to get into the water while Daddy was putting sunscreen on himself. I kicked my sandals off, as did he as he grabbed my waist ring.

As he stepped in the water, he held his hand out for me. I stepped in and he held me on his hip before lifting me and putting me in the floatie. I smile and splash around, slowly splashing water at Ken. He pouts and turns to face me and splashes me back. We giggle and splash each other back and forth and while Daddy is watching us I catch him off guard by splashing him.

"C'mere, you." He says and starts swimming to me. I kick my feet, trying my best to get away and I end up in the deep end. I giggle and stick my tongue out at him as he wades in the shallow end. I hear a battle cry and look up to Ken getting ready to jump in. I scream as he jumps in and lands on me, pushing me out of my ring and under the water.

My arm floaties start to pull me back up but they slip to my wrists and I try to kick my way to the surface. After a couple of seconds of this struggle, I hear a splash next to me and I'm being pulled to the surface. I'm being carried by one set of arms and being pulled out of the water by another. I was coughing and spitting up, keeping my eyes closed.

I heard him get out of the water and lay my head in his lap. "Daddy's here." He whispered to me, encouraging me to keep coughing. I kept coughing until I felt like I got out all the water I could. I could hear Tim scolding Ken in the background but I wasn't really paying attention. I tried to sit up before Daddy laid my head back in his lap.

He was stroking my hair and I suddenly felt sleepy. I yawned and rubbed my eyes looking up at Daddy. "Stay awake," He says. "You may have a concussion. I could hear Ken crying as Tim continued to scold him. "Why's Ken crying?" I asked Daddy as he stroked my hair. "Because he jumped on you, baby." He says and I shake my head.

"Accident." I say, looking over to see Ken bawling his eyes out. "It was an accident, Daddy." I say as I look up at him. He seems to worried but angry. I push the corners of his lips up to make him smile and I giggle. "It's okay." I tell him and he sighs, kissing my forehead.

I fell sleepy as I hear Daddy telling something to Tim. I can't really focus on what they're talking about. I'm just so sleepy. Before I know it, I'm asleep.

Daddy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें