Hotel

Hunter's POV

  I woke up to find Daddy pulling me out of the car, wrapping the blanket around me slowly and grabbing my bear. I sucked the pacifier and rubbed my eyes, laying my head on his shoulder. "Are we there yet?" I whispered, looking up at him. "Not yet. We are stopping for the night." He says, kissing my forehead. We walk past the clerks desk, each one of them giving us an odd look.

I looked away and watched as Daddy held the elevator door open for Maw. She rushed in and presses the button for the third floor. She kissed my cheek and I giggled, smiling big. Daddy chuckled and bounced me slightly, rubbing my back. I yawned as the elevator stopped and we walked out. Daddy and I were in a different room than Maw. We said goodnight before going into our rooms.

We were only in a hotel but I still thought the rooms looked nice. Daddy laid me down in a large bed that was in the middle of the room. I whined as he left my sight and I heard him chuckle. "I'm just changing, baby boy." He said. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I went to adjust my shorts when I realized I wasn't wearing them. I forgot that I was wearing a diaper.

Daddy came back and laid in bed with me. I tried to get comfy but the diaper continued to chafe. "What's wrong baby?" He asked, turning the light back on. "It's chafing." I whined, pulling at the diaper. He nodded and sat up, grabbing his bag, setting it on the bed. He pulled me to edge and I blushed, already embarrassed.

He looked so tired and I felt kind of bad. I should've just dealt with it. He pulled the diaper off and threw it away even though I hadn't soiled it. He put baby powder on me once more before sliding on a different type of diaper. The box said they were made for sleeping comfortably. "Better, baby?" He asked, putting everything away. "Yes, sir." I said, hearing him groan softly right after.

I giggled as I got comfy in the bed again. I wasn't really tired. Daddy got in the bed but sat up, pulling me up to him. He rocked me softly and pat my butt gently. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as he pushed the pacifier in my mouth. I felt like a baby more than a child, but I didn't really mind. He continued to rock me and it wasn't long after that I fell asleep.

_______________________________________

When I woke up, Daddy was slowly getting up and getting packed. I got up slowly and pulled him back to the bed. "We have to get going, Hunter." He chuckled and I shook my head. "You're sleepy." I said as I pulled him back into the bed with me. He smiled and laid back down nonetheless, holding me tight. I closed my eyes and yawned as he turned the light off.

I looked to the clock to see it only read seven in the morning. I turned over in his arms and cuddled into his chest. He chuckled and pat my butt rythmically. I rubbed my eyes and soon fell back asleep.

_______________________________________

When we woke up again it was around eleven in the morning and someone was knocking at the door. I whined and turned over onto my tummy, burying my face in a pillow. Daddy chuckled and opened the door. I heard Maw talking and so I sat up. She held two McDonald's bags in her hands and gave one to Daddy.

  I yawned and rubbed my eyes as Daddy sat on the bed next to me and fed me bites of my sausage biscuit and gave me drinks of some chocolate milk. After we were finished eating Maw got up and walked to the door. "I'll be in the car!" She called before walking out. Daddy stood up and threw away out trash before pulling out an outfit for me to wear along with a bag of things that I couldn't make out.

  "I know you're going to get bored in the car, so I brought you some toys. He said as he opened the bag. These weren't the toys I thought he was talking about. They were the toys from the locked room. I felt my face go red immediately as Daddy pulled me to the edge of the bed slowly. He grabbed a small pill shaped thing with an odd bottom along with a small remote like thing and set them to the side.

  He took my shirt off and slipped a t-shirt on me instead before pulling the diaper off and throwing it away. He spread my legs and I felt my face go red. He took some vasaline and put some on my hole before putting it on the pill thing. He pushed it in slowly, causing me to let put a long low moan. He put a new diaper on me, one of the sleeping ones before pulling some basketball shorts on me.

  Everytime he moved me I got a jolt of pleasure and would let out a soft moan. He snapped his fingers and I looked up at him. He held up the remote thing and said, "I can turn it on and off using this. So whenever you get bored, just tell me and I'll turn it on." I nodded in response as he handed me my pacifier and bear before picking me up.

  He set me on my feet as he packed everything else. He took my hand and tried to make me walk, but every step I took resulted in me moaning softly and my legs nearly giving out. It wasn't even on yet. He chuckled and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me down the stairs and out to the car. Maw was in the drivers seat, headphones in. "You have to be quiet when I turn it on, okay, baby boy?" He asked and I nodded.

  He buckled me up and pushed his bag into the trunk before climbing in the passengers seat. I sucked on the pacifier as we pulled out of the parking lot. Everytime we went over a bump, I'd moan softly, causing Daddy to look back at me and smile. After the road evened out a bit, I did start to get bored. "Daddy." I said softly, causing him to turn to me.

  "I'm bored." I say, feeling my face go red. He smiles and pulls the remote from his pocket and I watch as he turned it onto the lowest setting. Immediately I could feel it begin to vibrate and I bite the pacifier softly. I closed my eyes and moaned softly, my lap getting hard quickly. I gripped the blanket tight, moaning softly. "Feel good, Hunter?" I heard Daddy ask me softly. I opened my eyes and nodded fast, looking in his eyes.

  His hand reached back and reached under me pushing the vibrator into me more, causing me to moan louder and arch my back. "D-Daddy, I-I can't be quiet if y-you're doing that." I moan out, but he doesn't move his hand. I bite the pacifier and moan, breathing deeply. "Good boy." I hear him whisper before moving his hand again. I slumped into my seat again and tried moving my hips slightly.

  I didn't know what to do, I couldn't exactly move around or change position. I could feel myself getting closer, my legs shaking bad. But for some reason I couldn't let go. I started rubbing my hand against my lap through my diaper and I heard Daddy tsk at me. "You didn't ask, baby boy. Move your hand or you'll be in trouble." He says and I slowly move my hand away, trying to wiggle my hips more.

  "B-but it won't come out, Daddy." I say, panting slightly, desperate to release. "No touching yourself." Is all he says before turning back around. I whimper softly and moan as he turns up the setting slightly. I still wasn't able to cum, and it was starting to hurt. Slowly, I stuck my hand down my shorts and into my diaper, rubbing my member slowly.

  I felt my legs shake and moaned a bit louder. I moved my hand faster and opened my eyes to find Daddy staring at me. Right then I came and moaned, biting the pacifier hard. I was breathing heavy and pulled my hand out guiltily as Daddy turned the vibrator off. "That was naughty, Hunter. You disobeyed me. You will be punished." He said before turning around.

  I grew nervous and pulled the blanket up slightly, chewing my lip. I pushed the pacifier back in my mouth and closed my eyes, falling asleep slowly.