Shopping

Hunter's POV

   I was awakened by the sound of Daddy's voice. "We're here, baby boy." I heard him say and I opened eyes slowly rubbing them softly. I whined softly and turned over hugging my teddy bear tighter. He chuckled and took the bear from my hands slowly setting it on the seat beside me.

  He unbuckled me and pulled me out, holding me on his hip. "Do car rides always make you sleepy?" He asked as he locked the car and we began walking towards the entrance to the mall. "Yes." I say as I yawn softly. He chuckled again and kissed my cheek. We got to the entrance and he set me on my feet, holding my hand instead.

  We walked around for a bit before wandering into a store. He told me we were shopping for me, so I should pick out clothes that I liked. A lot of the clothes were very girly, so I didn't pick out anything. I stood in the corner, waiting for him. He looked towards me before walking toward me.

  Lifting my head from its lowered position, he asked, "What's wrong baby boy?" I stared at the clothes around us grumpily. "All these clothes are girly." I say as I pout and cross my arms. He stands up straight and takes my hand pulling me to a different part of the store. I was the 'boys' section, but there wasn't much. He smiled and pushed me towards the clothes telling me to pick some out.

  I picked out a few pink shirts and a couple of blue ones, handing them to him. He smiled and ruffled my hair, causing me to giggle. He took them to the counter and paid for it. Just as we left the store, my tummy rumbled softly. The mall was loud, so he didn't hear. I wasn't that hungry anyway.

  We walked around for another hour or so, my feet getting tired. "Daddy..." I groaned out pulling at his hand. "He looked down at me and stopped tilting his head. "What is it, love?" He asked. "My feet hurt." I whine to him, rubbing my head softly. I feel kind of sick. He scrunches his face up and has me sit down on a bench.

  "Are you hungry?" He asks me as I feel myself getting a but dizzy. I nod and try to lay on the bench. He sits me back up and picks me up, carrying me to the food court. "Tell me when you get hungry, Hunter. I don't want you fainting." He says as he stops in front of a Subway. He orders me a sandwich kids meal thing and a 6" sub sandwich for himself.

  We sit down at a table and he sets the bags at his feet. I take a few big bites of my sandwich before he scolds me for taking too big of bites. He begins tearing my sandwich into smaller pieces and tells me to chew slower so that I don't choke.

  I pout and kick my feet slightly, eating the smaller bites. I go to take a drink of my bottle of chocolate milk when Daddy takes it out of my reach. I whine and reach for it. He pulls a sippy cup out of one of the bags and pours the chocolate milk into the cup, tightening the lid and handing it back to me. I smile and take a big drink and continue eating my sandwich.

  Before long, both of our sandwiches are gone and I'm out of chocolate milk. "Can I have more, Daddy?" I ask as I hold out my sippy cup to him. He nods and walks to the lady at the counter, asking for another chocolate milk. He pours it in the cup and hands it back to me before picking up the bags.

  As we were walking out, I tripped and fell. "Fucking hell." I say, rocking back and forth holding my knee. Daddy turned around and dropped the bags, pulling me up off the ground. He seemed angry. I whimpered as he held my arm a bit too tight. "I don't want to hear you use that language ever again, you hear me, Hunter?" He says, looking in my eyes. I tear up and nod shaking slightly. I don't want him to be mad at me.

  He sighs and picks the bags back up and grabs the cup I dropped, handing it to me. We started walking toward the exit and I was trying my best not to cry. We made it to the car and he put the bags in the trunk. I had my head down as he opened the back door for me. I climbed in my seat and grabbed my bear, sniffling slightly.

  I held my bear tight as he buckled me in and I felt tears pick the corners of my eyes. He was going to break the contract. I knew he was. I shook slightly and fell asleep. This time due to tears.