Daycare

Hunter's POV

From the moment I had been woken up, Daddy had me get up and get into 'presentable' clothes. He said he was taking me to a daycare for children like me. Meaning there was a daycare for DaddyxChild people. I was really nervous and tried my best to eat my breakfast slowly.

He had me wearing a loose button up shirt and some jeans. I didn't really like the jeans, I wanted my shorts back. Daddy then began to feed me instead, hardly giving me time to swallow the first bite before giving me another.

He picked me up and grabbed my bear but I whined and squirmed the whole time, complaining how I didn't want to go. He ignored my protests and locked the front door, carrying me to the car. "Please, Daddy." I whimpered and he looked down at me with an sympathetic look before putting me in my seat, strapping me in.

"Why do I have to go?" I ask, but don't get an answer. Is he going to abandon me there or something? What's going on? "Daddy please answer!" I somewhat yell and he turns back to look at me before turning back around. "I'll be back to pick you up at 7, okay?" Is all he says. I can't fall asleep during this car ride, I'm too scared.

I hold my bear tighter and cry softly as he says we are getting close. "They'll give you food here." He says, pulling into the parking lot. I don't care about that. I don't want to be here. He steps out and pulls me out as well, walking up the steps and into the door. There are women and men here, along with other children. Some wearing diapers up to some half dressed and looking somewhat grown.

I cry harder and hold onto Daddy tighter as he starts signing some papers. He goes to set me down and I hold onto him tighter. "Please, Daddy." I whisper as he sets me on my feet. I cry harder and hold my bear tighter. He kisses my forehead and crouches down to my level slowly. "Daddy will be back at 7, okay? I have a lot of work to do and I don't want you to be bored and alone again." He says, but gets no response from me.

I shake and cry, holding my bear against my chest. "Please." Is all I say before he kisses me softly and walks away. I stand in the middle of the room crying hard, my breathing ragged. There were workers standing around trying to console me. They'd try to touch me and I'd scream if they did so. Only Daddy could hold me.

I backed into the corner of the room and sat with my knees to my chest holding my bear tight. A couple of the women workers came and crouched down next to me, trying to calm me down without touching me. "I want Daddy!" I screamed over and over.

The workers looked to each other, not knowing what to do. They slowly walked away and I stopped shaking so bad. I still cried and I wished that I was back home. I looked around the room and saw Ken there, playing with a little girl. I touched my eye slightly as I remembered when he hit me. It was healing slowly, but was no longer swollen shut.

I stared at Ken in hopes he would come talk to me. He finally caught my eye and gave me a dirty look. I cried harder and held my bear close shaking bad once more. I was going to have to sit here for hours by myself. I watch as a girl, obviously older than me, walked towards me slowly. She was wearing a crop top with a tank top on underneath along with kapris.

She came and sat beside me, smiling at me softly. "Hi, I'm Lilla." She says and I push myself into the corner more. "I'm 13." She says as I hide my face in my bear. She was over 13, but I knew that was her child persona's age. I looked to her again and she gave me a friendly smile. I sniffed and rubbed my eyes, hugging my bear close.

"I-I'm Hunter." I say and she smiles brightly. "How old are you?" She asks and I hold up six fingers. "Aww, you're so cute." She says and I feel my face heat up. "Why are you crying?" She asks and I feel tears welling up once more. "I-I miss my Daddy." I whimper and her face falls slightly. "I'm sorry." She says and puts her hand over mine slowly.

I relax slightly and lean against her shoulder. "Why are you here?" I ask as she wraps her arm around my shoulders. We weren't being intimate, but just friendly. "My Mommy and Daddy work here." She says and points at a woman with long blonde hair tied into a ponytail and a man with short black hair.

Lilla had a pixie cut and her hair was red. It's not everyday you saw a child like us having both a Mommy and a Daddy. Her Daddy looked over at us and seemed almost angry. He walked over to us and I hid my face in my bear shaking slightly. "What's going on here, Lilla?" He asks and she rubs my shoulder slightly. "He's just scared. He misses his Daddy." She says and I look out to see him giving me a small smile.

She stood up quickly and gave him a hug and he kissed her forehead softly. She smiled and I watched as they hugged and talked for a minute. I looked down and hugged myself tight. I missed Daddy. Why'd he have to leave me here? Lilla sat back down and I cried softly. She looked at me worriedly, her smile gone. She was like an older protective sister.

She took her thumb and wiped my tears slowly, being gentle around my black eye. The workers began calling the kids to lunch, but I stayed where I was. Lilla sat with me and her Mommy brought us each a peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with some chocolate milk. We ate slowly and in a comfortable silence. Once I was done I closed my eyes and yawned softly.

Lilla helped me up and walked me to a room full of beds. She laid me down in one of them and tucked me in. I wish my Daddy was the one doing this. I looked at the clock, it read 3:00 and I whimpered softly. Lilla left and turned the lights out, promising me she'd come and check on me every once in a while.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, holding my bear tight. I can't believe Daddy just dropped me off here, alone. It makes me kind of angry. I was too tired to think about my anger and I stretched, falling asleep slowly.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up three hours later to Lilla shaking me. "Your Daddy called and said he's picking you up early." She said and I immediately pouted. I was angry at him for just dropping me off here and just leaving me crying. It was like he didn't care. I got out of the bed and made it best I could. Lilla helped fixed my clothes and I grabbed my bear.

We walked out to the main room and waited for Daddy. I'd huff every once in a while and I walked back to the corner where Lilla followed me. I sat down and she followed my lead, letting me lay my head on her shoulder. "Are you angry at your Daddy?" She asks and I nod grumpily. "Why?" She asks and I squeeze my bear tight.

"Because he just left me here by myself. He just left me crying and asking him not to leave me. It was like he didn't even want me anymore." I say and I feel myself tear up slightly. I wipe them away quickly and look up to see Daddy walk in just then, looking around for me. He goes up to one of the workers and they point in my direction.

He smiles and walks my way and I hide my face in Lilla's shoulder. I can hear his footsteps slow down and I almost feel bad. Almost. "C'mon, Hunter." He says and I sit up, shaking my head. "Hunter, now." He says, sounding annoyed. "I wanna stay here." I say and I suddenly feel myself being jerked up by my wrist.

I whimper and tear up. The other children watch me be dragged out and Lilla looks to be on the verge of tears. The workers look worried and Daddy pulls me along faster. He looks angry and I cry softly. I really did want to go back in now.