Nightmare

Hunter's POV

I woke up with a jolt in the middle of the night. I was sweating and my shirt was falling off my shoulders. I sat up in the dark, the only light coming from my night light. I held my bear tight and shook in fear. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked down the hall towards Daddy's room.

I opened the door slowly, the hall light flooding in. He blinked slightly and opened his eyes. His hair was messy and he looked sleepy. I felt bad for waking him up. I held the teddy tight, rubbing my legs together. "What is it, baby boy?" He asks, getting up from the bed, walking towards me. He bent down slightly to look in my eyes.

"I had a bad dream." I say, holding my teddy bear tighter. "Awww." He says picking me up slowly. He yawns slightly as he carries me further into the room closing the door. "You can sleep with Daddy tonight." He says as he lays me down in the bed. He climbs in next to me and cuddles me from behind, running his fingers through my hair.

I yawn and close my eyes, sucking my thumb softly. He leans over and reaches into his bedside drawer, handing me a pacifier. I smile and open my mouth and he pushes it in gently. I turn over so that I'm facing him and cuddle into his chest slowly.

"Sweet dreams." He says as he holds me close, kissing my head. Before long, I feel myself fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
Kyle's POV

He was so cute when he came to me after having a nightmare. I just hope it wasn't about what happened earlier. He is so cute and sexy and just...perfect. He's a perfect child and I honestly couldn't ask for a better one. He was so short which made it better. He had small feet and hands but big green eyes and I just couldn't look at him enough.

He was maybe 5'2", or around that. I was 6'3". When he's here in my arms, everything just seems so right. He adjusted rather quickly and I was happy for that. He just didn't seem quite ready for real punishments. I did go off on him. On the first day. I should've bit my tongue and asked him to not use that language. I shouldn't have snapped.

He was so fragile and innocent, I loved it. His hair was so soft and perfect but it covered his eyes. I'll probably have him get it cut tomorrow. I looked down as he slept in my arms, clutching the bear. He seemed to really like that thing. I'm glad. I kissed his head once more before drifting off.