Present

Hunter's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of whispering outside the bedroom door. I turned over and buried my face in the pillow trying to drown out the voices. Right as I did that the door burst open and Maw and Daddy walked in, bags in their hands and holding a cake. Behind them came Lilla and her Mommy and Daddy.

I blushed and sat up, slightly confused. I rubbed my eyes as I heard them all scream, "Happy Birthday!" In unison. Was it my birthday? I smiled big as Lilla climbed up on the bed and gave me a big hug, kissing my cheek lovingly. Daddy seemed a bit surprised, but let it slide. "It's my birthday?" I asked sleepily, earning a laugh from everyone in the room.

Daddy sat on the edge of the bed and nodded, kissing my cheek softly. "Yep, today's June 23rd." He said as everyone set down bags and boxes before Maw set a cake on my lap. It was a small circular cake that just said Happy Birthday on it. She lit a candle on it that was just the number seven. I thought about a wish before blowing the candle out and everyone clapped and smiled.

Daddy took some of the icing onto his finger and wiped it on my nose. I giggled and crossed my eyes to look at it as Maw set the cake to the side. Lilla handed me a box first, smiling at me brightly. I opened it to find a very large pink sweater and held it up. "It's for your teddy bear." He said and I smiled bigger, hugging her tight. "I knitted it." She told me sheepishly, her Mommy patting her head softly.

She smiled and stepped back as Maw handed me a small bag. I pulled out the tissue paper so find a thin, silver headband with cat ears on it. "Thank you." I said, hugging her tight. She smiled and pat my head before kissing my forehead softly. "I have a few different presents for you. I'll give you some of them later, but for now, here's this one." He said as he handed me a medium sized bag.

I sifted through it and went red at what I found, my eyes going wide. "What is it, Hunter?" I heard Lilla ask, my face still bright red. I looked up at her and then to Daddy, to see he had a smirk planted on his face. "Show them what Daddy got you, honey." He said, chuckling slightly. Lilla's Mommy bit her lip, seeming to know what it was.

I slowly pulled out what he got me, my face bright red the entire time. He had gotten me three different pairs of very lacy underwear, some of them had hardly any fabric at all. And he had also gotten me three cover up things. They had thin straps and we're very much see through. They covered the chest and reached to lower back, but fanned out slightly in the front so that your stomach would be exposed.

"Oh! I have that one!" I heard Lilla say as she pointed at the red set I had gotten. I saw her Daddy look sheepishly at her Mommy as, I guess, she was just finding out about her having that. My face stayed bright red as Daddy slipped his hand under the covers and began rubbing my inner thigh. "You like what Daddy got you?" He whispered in my ear softly, making my lap get hard slightly. "Yes sir." I said and looked up to see him biting his lip softly.

"I want you to wear one later tonight, baby. Can you do that for Daddy? Hmm?" He asked, nibbling my ear softly. I felt my breathing get a bit heavier and I nodded fast. I turned back to find Lilla staring at us, a smile on her face. "We'll see you later!" Lilla's Mommy called out as all four of them, including Maw, walked out, closing the door behind them.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking up at him smiling. He kissed me softly and looked in my eyes. "It's a surprise." He said before standing up. I stared at the present again before pushing it into the bag again, my face going red. Daddy laid out an outfit for me before picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

He grabbed two towels on the way there and and closed the door, staring the shower. "Are we showering together?" I asked as Daddy began undressing me. He nodded and pulled my shirt off before pulling my diaper off and throwing it away. He put me in the shower before climbing in a minute later.