Beach House

Kyle's POV

  I watched as Hunter slept so peacefully in the car, his pacifier falling out of his mouth slightly. He hugged bear tighter and his face scrunched up slightly. He was dreaming. I rubbed his leg softly and he seemed to relax. I smiled and turned back around to realize just how close we were to the beach house.

  I had bought this beach house about a year and a half ago, and I was hoping to move here one day. I wonder if Hunter would like it enough to move here. A few minutes later we pulled into a small secluded spot and into my driveway. I had been paying people to do housework and such, and from the outside it looked beautiful.

  I climbed out quietly and mom ran to me, hugging me tight. "Thank you for bringing me along, Ky." She said, kissing my cheek. I chuckled and hugged her back. My mom and I had always been close. I gave her the key and she grabbed her bag from the trunk before making her way to the porch. I opened the back door and unbuckled Hunter slowly before pulling him out gently.

  He moaned softly in his sleep as I held him up by his butt while I grabbed his bear. He must be sensitive there now. I kissed his head and walked to the house slowly, rocking him softly. I carried him up the stairs gently and into our room. There was a large bed in the middle of the room and next to it was a dresser. There was a sliding glass door with a perfect view of the beach. The sun was shining and the weather was nice, so I laid Hunter down slowly and opened the sliding door quietly.

  I ran back out to the car and grabbed our bags and brought them upstairs to our room. As I reached the room Hunter was sitting up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He looked up at me, his eyes half open. He stretched and made grabby hands at me. I chuckled and set the bags down before walking over to him and picking him up slowly.

  "Are we there?" He asked, obviously still sleepy and oblivious. I laughed softly and kissed his head, bouncing him gently. "Sure are." I said, turning so that he could see the ocean. Immediately he perked up and jumped from my arms, running out onto the balcony and standing on his toes to get a better view. "Can we go, Daddy?" He asked, turning to me, bouncing happily.

  I smiled and nodded, causing him to squeal and jump around excitedly. I loved seeing him happy, it was my favorite thing. I'd do anything to make him happy. He ran to me and jumped into my arms, hugging me tight. I picked him up and hugged him close, closing my eyes. "I love you." I say to him softly as I set him back down.

  He looked in my eyes and smiled big. "I love you more." He said playfully, kissing me softly. "I love you most." I growled slightly as I picked him up and tossed him over my shoulder. We laughed and I set him back on his feet. He smiled big at me and I couldn't help but to think about how lucky I was to have found a boy like him.

  He ran back to the balcony and stared at the ocean and the beach. I came up from behind him and wrapped my arms around him slowly. He calmed down slightly and leaned back against me. I kissed his head softly and we swayed back and forth slightly. I loved how small he was. It was adorable.

  Slowly, I turned his head towards me and pressed my lips against his gently. I closed my eyes and picked him up, wrapping his legs around me and holding him up by his butt. I deepened the kiss and I felt as he tried to follow my lead. He was still pretty new to this. I opened my eyes while we still kissed and made my way to our bed. I laid him on it slowly and climbed over him.

  I hovered over him and groaned slightly and he pulled my hair softly. I grabbed his butt, causing him to gasp and giving me the opportunity to push my tongue into his mouth. I pushed my body against his and rubbed my tongue against his slowly. He mimicked me, his hands shaking as the gripped my hair tighter. I groaned as he pulled on it slightly and I pressed my lap against his.

Daddy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara