Gentle

Hunter's POV

I woke up with my lap hard and my dream flashing through my mind. I tried to get comfortable but I couldn't figure it out. I turned my head to find Daddy there, looking at me with a look on his face I couldn't figure out. I hid under the comforter but it was so hot. I heard Daddy's footsteps getting closer and closer to me before he pulled the comforter off.

I blushed and pulled my hoodie down over my lap as he picked me up and carried me to his room. Was I in trouble? He put me on my back in his bed and laid over me and I felt my breathing speed up. I got butterflies as he laid himself between my legs and rubbed his lap against mine slightly. I moaned softly and closed my eyes.

"You called out my name in your sleep, baby boy. What were you dreaming about?" He asks and I feel my face heat up. "Maybe something like this?" He asks and starts pushing his lap against my butt and I nod fast moaning softly. He kisses my neck somewhat roughly and I close my eyes, holding onto his shirt.

"I can't hold back any longer, baby boy." He says and I nod. He sits up slightly and pulls his shirt off before laying back over me. He pressed his lips against mine and I closed my eyes. He grabbed my butt and I gasped, he pushing his tongue in my mouth as I did so. I moan softly and he rubs my butt all over and moves his tongue around mine.

"I'll be gentle, love." He tells me as he pulls his mouth off mine. I nod, my face completely red and he slowly pulls my shirt off. I watch as he reaches in a drawer and pulls out a bottle of something called 'lube'. He slipped him jeans off and I could see his lap was hard like mine. He pulled my underwear off along with his and my mouth dropped open.

His was double the size of mine and I hid my face with my hands. He moved my hands and kissed my lips softly. "Will it hurt?" I ask and he looks reluctant to answer me. "It might, baby boy. But I'll go slow and be gentle." He says and I nod, my body shaking nervously. He slowly takes some of the lube and and squirts it on his finger before rubbing it on my hole.

I moan in shock and shiver slightly. He rubs it into his fingers before slowly pushing one of his fingers in me. I moan and stiffen up slightly. It felt strange but good. I close my eyes and put one of my hands on his shoulder. He leans over me more and moves his finger slowly. I moan and digs my nails in his shoulder, my other arm laying over my eyes.

He grunts softly before saying, "So tight, baby." My face heats up and I arch my back slightly and he pushes in another finger. He moves them slowly and deep and I moan a bit louder. I arch my back slightly as he presses his fingers against something that makes me see stars. I open my eyes to see him smiling. "Found it." He says and begins pushing his fingers against that spot everytime moves his fingers.

I moan and I can feel the burning in my stomach again. Just then he pulls his fingers out slowly and I relax my body, panting slowly. I open my eyes to see him putting the lube all over his member. I go red and he slowly pushes the tip against my hole. "Try to relax." He says and I nod, closing my eyes.

He pushes in slowly and I whimper in pain. He holds my head in his shoulder as he finishes pushing in the whole way. I can feel tears in my eyes but I try to relax like Daddy said. He slowly starts to move back and forth, pushing against that spot again and again. I moan and close my eyes digging my nails in his shoulders hard.

He rolled his hips and pushed deeper in me and I moaned louder. His lips met my neck and he kissed my neck all over, sucking on it softly. I moaned louder and he started going faster and I arched my back, the burning in my stomach staring again. He wrapped his hand around my member and began rubbing me fast. I moaned louder and arched my back as he moved in me harder and faster.

"D-Daddy!" I moan out, close to releasing. "Let it out, baby." He says, moving even faster. I arch my back and scratch my nails across his shoulders. I moan loud, practically screaming, as white, sticky stuff shoots out all over my stomach and chest. Some gets on the bed but Daddy doesn't seem to care.

Daddy pushes into me a few more times before I feel him let go in me. I moan loud again and arch my back once more. He groans and I feel my body is shaking. I close my eyes as I feel him slowly pulling out. I moan softly as I feel the stuff leak out of my hole slowly. My body is twitching and I moan softly, breathing heavy.

He kisses me softly and I close my eyes kissing him back. He pulls away and he's breathing heavy too. "How'd that feel, baby?" He asks as he presses his lips to my chest slowly. "G-Great, Daddy." I say making him smile. "You were great, love." He tells me and I feel my face go red.

He slowly licks up the stuff from my chest and stomach and I blush as he licks his licks. "What is it?" I ask and he looks up at me. "The white stuff?" He asks and I nod. He smiles at me and rubs my tummy softly. "It's called cum." He tells me and I nod slowly. "Where's it come from?" I ask shyly and he smiles again, kissing my thigh. "You're so innocent, it's absolutely adorable." He tells me and I blush. I go completely red as he slowly moves my hand to the things underneath my member.

"Here, baby boy. This is where. They are called testes." He says and kisses me softly. I blush and yawn softly, rubbing my eyes. Daddy climbed back up next to me and held me close turning out the light. I felt so tired. He kissed my cheek and cuddled me from behind and before I knew it, I was asleep.