New

Kyle's POV

  I finally picked his lock and looked around the room for him. I found him in the back of his closet with tear stained cheeks and his hands over his ears. He shouldn't have had to hear that. I scooped him up in my arms and carried him back down to the living room. I laid back on the couch with him on my chest.

  I felt so bad. I could hear everything that went on in that room. Tim was too rough with him. He must've been acting that way for a while now. I hope I never have to do anything like that to Hunter. I look down at him to see him crying in his sleep and I'm worried he's having a nightmare. I shake him gently and he opens his eyes, sitting up.

  He gets up and sits on the floor, shaking slightly. "Hunter, it's okay." I tell him and hold out my hand to him. He stares at my hand and shakes worse. Don't tell me he's scared of me now.  I go to pick him up and he flinches back slightly. "I'm sorry about locking the door! Please don't hit me!" He cries and holds his hands out. I can feel my heart break slightly and I feel awful.

  I go upstairs quickly and bring him his bear. He hugs it tight, holding it like it would save his life. He was a few feet away from me and he still looked so scared. "Baby boy." I say and he flinches again. I can feel the urge to tear up but I ignore it. He holds his bear tighter as I sit on the floor as well. He scoots back slightly and I can see him shaking.

  "Hunter, please. Daddy won't hurt you." I say and I can feel myself tear up. He looks up from his bear and looks in my eyes. His lip quivers and he hugs the bear closer to him. "K-Ken's Daddy h-hurt him." He says and I realize why he's scared. "Please come here." I say and I know he only crawls closer because he's scared of being punished like Ken.

  "Don't hurt me." He whispers and closes his eyes shut tight. I tear up worse and slowly pick him up, setting him on my lap. His body stays stiff as he shakes and I can tell he wants to get off. "Can Daddy prove to you that he won't hurt you?" I ask and he waits a minute before nodding. I slowly and gently turn his head toward me and tilt it up slowly.

  He looks anywhere but me and I feel my heart break again. "Close your eyes." I say and he does just that. I slowly press my lips against his and close my eyes as well. I keep my kisses slow and gentle, holding him close to me. His shaking slowly stops and I move my mouth to his neck, kissing there softly. It wasn't sexual, it was just gentle kisses.

  I was trying to prove to him that I wasn't going to hurt him. I lay him on the carpet slowly and lay over him. I continued kissing him gently all over his body. His face, his chest, his stomach, legs, arms, everywhere. Slowly his body relaxed and his grip on the bear got a bit loose. I picked him up once more and hugged him gently. He hugged me back slowly and rested his head against my chest.

  I smiled and stroked his hair slowly. This was good. I can't have my Hunter scared of me. I watched as he looked back to the hallway and held onto me tight. I wanted to show him the room, just to show him it was nothing to be afraid of.

  I stood up slowly and wrapped his legs around me slowly. He held onto me tight and I fished the key from my pocket. We stopped in front of the door and I unlocked it slowly. He began shaking again and he teared up. "Hunter, it's okay. I just want to show you the room, baby boy." I tell him and he calms down.

  I walk in and set him down, turning him towards the room. It was a playroom, but not one filled with toys like Hunters. His face heated up as he stared at everything in the room. There were no whips or paddles or things like that. Just objects of pleasure. Things like vibrators and dildos. He walked around the room slowly, keeping his arms wrapped around the bear tight.

  There was a bed in the corner and some rope hanging from the wall. I'd only use these things if Hunter was okay with it. He came back to me and his face was red. "What is it all?" He asked and I kissed his head softly. He'd never seen such objects. I walked into the room and told him what everything was used for. I could see even his ears turn red and he rubbed his legs together slightly.