Car Ride

Hunter's POV

I felt someone shaking me awake and I groaned softly, rubbing my eyes. I sucked on the pacifier and opened my eyes to find Daddy trying to unbuckle me. I whined softly and yawned, stretching big. He pulled me out and I held onto him tight, trying to keep my eyes open. Where were we? I looked around to see that we were just at a rest stop somewhere.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I ask, feeling slightly grumpy. "Because you need to eat, and I want you to try and use the bathroom." He says and I nod in response, tossing my pacifier into my seat. He sets me on my feet and we walk inside. It was just a small gas station. I picked out any snacks and drinks I wanted and then he told me to go use the bathroom. I did as told and relieved myself and washed my hands. I walked out to find him there, hold everything we bought in and plastic bag.

We walked back to the car and I yawned softly once more. I tried to climb in my seat, only to have him sit in the drivers seat and pull me back onto his lap. He hugged me to him tight and I smiled, closing my eyes. "How long have we been driving?" I asked. He looked at his watch before burying his face in my neck. "About three hours." He says, rubbing my back and rocking me softly.

I smile and close my eyes just relishing the feeling of his arms around me. He fed me a few chips before slowly putting me back in my seat. He buckled me in and I got myself comfy. He tucked me in best he could and pushed the pacifier in my mouth gently.

I tried keeping my eyes open as he stared the car. Maw climbed back in and I yawned as we pulled away from the rest stop. I rubbed my eyes and hugged my bear tight. I curled up and soon I was asleep again.

I woke up again to find the sun setting. Maw was driving now and Daddy was asleep in the passengers seat. He was leaning against the window, snoring lightly. Maw had the radio turned on really low and hummed along softly. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking at my surroundings. There were just a bunch of trees.

I suddenly felt like I had to pee, but I decided I'd hold it. The less stops we made, the faster we got there. I went on for about another hour like this. Daddy stayed asleep as the need for me to pee grew. I fidgeted in my seat, crossed my legs, and did just about everything I could to hold it. Suddenly we went over a bump and it let loose.

I had no control over it anymore. The bump had taken me by surprise and I wasn't able to hold it any longer. I felt gross as I could smell it and the feeling of my wet underwear wasn't pleasant. Slowly I saw as Daddy woke up and I laid back down, pretending to be asleep. I heard him talking to Maw softly and I sucked on my pacifier slowly.

Suddenly we stopped and I opened my eyes slowly, so it seemed like I had just woken up. We had pulled into a parking lot of a supermarket; one that wasn't very busy it seemed. I watched as Daddy got out of the car and opened the door. Maw got out as well and leaned against the hood of the car slightly. As Daddy leaned in to unbuckle me, I watched as he scrunched his face up and sniffed the air.

I knew what he was smelling, and I was feeling pretty embarrassed about it. "Hunter?" I heard him ask and I looked up to his eyes. "Did you pee yourself?" He asked and I looked down, rubbing my legs together. "It was an accident." I said softly as he pulled me out slowly. "It's okay, baby boy. I promise." He kissed my nose and asked Maw to watch me while he went into the supermarket.

He came back minutes later holding a couple of bags. Maw looked in the bags and nodded before turning her back to the car, smiling to herself. I was confused, and extremely uncomfortable in what I was still wearing. Daddy came to me slowly and pulled out baby powder, baby wipes, vasaline, and diapers. I went red and shook my head as he began to pull my shorts off.

"But Daddy, I'm six." I say, starting to get extremely embarrassed. "I know, baby. It's just for this trip." He says and he slowly pulls a towel out and lays it across the back seat, moving my car seat to the other side. I blushed bad and hid my face with my hands as he pulled my shorts and underwear off slowly. "Don't be embarrassed, baby boy. It's only me." He says as he begins to clean be up with the baby wipes. I tried to relax but it was really hard. It felt nice not to be sticky any more.

I relaxed slowly as he lifted me up slightly and lays the diaper underneath me before lowering me back down. He put the baby powder onto my butt and lap before pulling it over my lap and strapping down the sides. I felt a lot better and Daddy smiled as me, kissing my nose. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?" He asked and I shook my head in response.

I shoved my soiled clothes into a plastic bag and moved my seat back to the middle. He cleaned my seat and put me in it slowly. He hadn't bothered to put new shorts on me, but I didn't really mind. He buckled me in and got me comfy before climbing back in the drivers seat. Not long after we were on the road again.