Meeting The Hawthornes

Hunter's POV

I woke up later than usual and was surprised to see Daddy was still in bed with me. I smiled big and turned over in his arms resting my head on his chest. He hugged me in his sleep and I rubbed my eyes softly kissing his chest. I wasn't really embarrassed to be in my underwear since he was in his as well. He stirred in his sleep before mumbling something to himself.

He rubbed a hand over his face before looking at the watch on his wrist. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead gently. I was beginning to wonder when we'd have out first real kiss. "We have to get ready." He says as he climbs out of the bed and stretches. I pout and cover myself with the comforter again. "But we just woke up." I say grumpily and he chuckles at me.

"We are going to my parents house for brunch, baby boy." He says as he takes a towel and walks into his bathroom. I get up and follow him rubbing my eyes softly. "What's that?" I ask and tilt my head. He chuckles and ruffles my hair before saying, "It's like breakfast and lunch at the same time." I nod and watch as he begins to take his boxers off and I cover my eyes causing him to laugh.

I hear the shower start and start walking toward where I think the door is when I bump into Daddy by accident. "Oops, sorry." I say and continue feeling for the door. He chuckles and picks me up, setting me on his hip and begins walking towards where I hear the shower. "You're taking a shower with Daddy." He says to me and I feel my face go red. I haven't seen him naked and I was nervous for some reason.

He pulls my underwear off before stepping into the shower and setting me on my feet. "You can move your hands, silly." He says and kisses my nose softly. I shake my head and keep my eyes covered. He laughs and I feel him slowly pulling my hands from my eyes. "Look at me, baby boy." I open my eyes to be greeted with his brown ones. He kisses my neck softly and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his middle.

I feel my face heat up I smile big. "You don't have to be embarrassed to look at Daddy when he's naked, you know." He says and I smile sheepishly. He rubs my butt softly and I can even feel my ears turning red. I hide my face in his chest as he rubs my butt I bit rougher. I moan softly and close my eyes, holding onto him tight.

I feel him lift my face to his and kiss my nose softly, looking in my eyes. Slowly, he leans closer and presses his lips against mine slowly. I go red and close my eyes as his lips begin moving against mine gently. I try following his lead and begin to get the hang of it. Before long he pulled away and rubbed his thumb over my lips. I open my eyes slowly to find him staring at me.

I hide my face in his neck and he chuckles, putting me back on my feet. He washes his hair and I cover my eyes again making him laugh. Not long after, he turned the water off and grabbed me, setting me on the bathroom floor. When I opened my eyes he had a towel around his hips and was coming to pick me up. As he did so, he wrapped a towel around me and kissed me softly.

I blushed and laid my head on his shoulder. He sat me on his bed and got dressed before coming back to me and picking me up. We walked to my room and he walked into my closet, grabbing a pair of shorts and a hoodie. He then went to my dresser and grabbed a new pair of underwear and some knee-length socks.

He sat me on my bed and began dressing me kissing my cheek softly. "Can I call you Daddy?" I ask and he nods, buttoning my shorts. "Will they like me?" I ask and he chuckles softly before kissing my lips softly. "Of course." He says and I blush, hugging him tight. He pulled my socks and shoes on and left the room before coming back with a backpack.

I held my bear on my lap and hugged it tight as he put extra clothes and sippy cups into the backpack. He picked me up and carried me down the steps. We walked into the kitchen and he packed some of my forks and spoons along with some plastic sandwich bags. I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed it softly closing my eyes.

He zipped up the backpack and flung it over one of his shoulders before grabbing his keys. He locked the front door on our way out and we made our way to the car. He set the bag in the passengers seat and opened the back door, putting me in my seat. He strapped me in and smiles kissing me softly.

He closed my door and climbed into his seat and I cuddled with my teddy. "Their house is about an hour away, so you can sleep." He says and I nod, yawning as we pull out of the driveway. About ten minutes into the drive, I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, looking around me. Everywhere I looked there was trees. Daddy was really focused on the road and I smiled subconsciously. After a few minutes we pulled into a driveway of a very large, very nice house. Daddy turned to wake me but saw I was already up.

He stopped the car and climbed out, grabbing the backpack. He then came to the back and opened the door, pulling me out slowly. He held me on his hip and we began walking towards the front door. He knocked on the door and I could hear footsteps walking towards the front door quickly.

I hid my face in his shoulder as the front door open and I heard a girly squeal. I guess this is his mom. I held onto Daddy tighter as we walked into the house. I hugged my bear and buried my face in his shoulder. "Hi, mom." He says as he slowly tries to set me down. I make a noise and he chuckles keeping me on his hip. I could hear him making small talk with his mom as he set the bag down.

"Who's this?" She asks, referring to me. "This is Hunter. He's a bit shy." He says and I hear her 'aww'. I hide more in his shoulder and he chuckles, rubbing my back softly. "Can I put you down, baby boy?" He asks me and I shake my head. I'm not good with meeting new people. He smiled and kissed my head. After a few minutes of being hidden away in his shoulder I slowly relaxed and he let me down.

Just then I heard loud heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and I hid behind Daddy's leg. I peeked out to see a man even taller than Daddy. He looked intimidating. I hugged Daddy's leg tight as the man looked down at me. "Who are you?" He asked. His voice was deep and scary and I began to shake. "This is Hunter." Daddy says to him, patting my head softly.

"Was I talking to you, Kyle?" He says to Daddy before looking back down to me. "Come out here and tell me your name. Be a man." He says. I tear up and the way he looks at me scares me so much that I pee myself.

It wasn't a joke and I had no control over it. I can feel the warm liquid soak into my pants and and start to cry as I can feel it go down my legs. Daddy turns to me and looks back angrily at his father. I shake bad and hiccup, crying hard feeling embarrassed. I meet my Daddy's parents and the first thing I do is pee myself.

Daddy picks me up and carries me to a bathroom, grabbing the bag on the way there. I'm crying even worse by the time we reach the bathroom and he locks the door. He tries to calm me down but I can't stop crying. It was getting hard to breathe. He pulled my shorts and underwear off, taking a towel and cleaning me up slowly.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." I gasp out, still crying. He shushes me and stuffs my underwear into one of the bags and puts my shorts in a bigger bag. He puts new underwear and shorts on me and I hug him tight crying into into his chest.

He pulls me on his lap and rocks me softly, holding my head into his chest. I can hear his mother yelling at his father and I started to get mad at myself. "I ruined our day." I whimper as I begin to calm down. He holds me tight and kisses my head. We stayed in the bathroom for a while and eventually, I cried myself to sleep.