Smack

Hunter's POV

  I woke up a few hours later to notice that it was dark out. I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I heard a groan as I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back down. I giggled and tried to sit up again only to have him pull me back down. "Stop moving. It's late, go back to sleep." I heard him say tiredly, checking his watch. "It's two in the morning, Hunter." He said as I sat up once again.

  "My bladder doesn't care what time it is." I said, laughing slightly. He chuckled tiredly and let me go. I ran up the stairs and blushed as I realized I was still naked. I walked in the bathroom and nearly screamed at what I saw. I was covered head to toe, back to front, in hickies. I felt my face go red immediately as I stared at my body.

  I quickly relieved myself and washed my hands before going back to staring at the hickies that covered me. There were more than I could count and they made my body feel extra sensitive. I walked to my room quietly and put on a hoodie, along with some underwear before walking back down the stairs slowly. Daddy was sat up on the couch, rubbing his eyes.

  I came and sat next to him, leaning into his side slightly. "You should be sleeping, baby boy." He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he yawns. I giggle and smile, kissing his cheek. "I'm not sleepy." I tell him, reaching over him to grab the remote. I suddenly feel him bring his hand down onto my butt and I let out a small moan in surprise.

  I look up, my face bright red, to see him smirking slightly. "No reaching, Hunter." He said as I quickly sat up and hid under the blanket embarrassed. He chuckled and I felt him pull the blanket off of me and pull me onto his lap. I hid my face in his chest, pulling the hoodie down as far as it would go. He chuckled and yawned, lifting my head out of his chest.

  "We can explore that tomorrow, but for now you need to sleep." He said, holding me like a baby. I smiled and nodded, yawning softly as he rocked me. I rubbed my eyes and tugged on his shirt slightly. "Sing to me?" I asked as his eyes met mine. I watched as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink and I laughed slightly. He rocked me again and I closed my eyes and he sang to me softly. I didn't know the song, but it was soothing.

  I yawned and hugged him close, falling asleep happy and calm.
_______________________________________

  I stretched as I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I looked around to find that I was alone on the couch. I smelled coffee coming from the kitchen and sat up, yawning loud. I crawled off the couch and walked into the kitchen to find Daddy at the table with his glasses on, reading the newspaper while he drank a large cup of coffee. He hadn't noticed me yet so I walked to him and leaned over the back of the chair, resting my head on his shoulder.

  He chuckled and kissed my head, flipping the page of the newspaper. "What are you doing?" I asked as he patted his lap, indicating that I could sit there. I blushed and sat on his lap, taking a sip of his coffee when he wasn't looking. I continued to take small sips as he read, giggling internally. I took more and more sips and soon, half of the cup was gone. I leaned back against his chest as he picked up the cup and went to take a drink.

  He stared at the cup in shock and I bit my tongue to keep from laughing. "Hmm, coffee stealer." I heard him say as he set the cup and newspaper down, as well as taking off his glasses. He sat back in the chair and I blushed as he wrapped one of his arms around me tight. I could feel his breath on my ear and I shuddered slightly. "Seems like I'm going to have to punish you, Hunter." I whimpered softly as he whispered in my ear and I felt my face go red.

  "For what?" I asked as he picked me up and began carrying me up the stairs. "For drinking Daddy's coffee." He said, nibbling my ear slightly. I felt my face slowly becoming red as we entered his room and he sat on the edge of the bed, his feet hanging off. I felt my face go fully red as he slowly put me over his knee so that my butt was in the air. "Ahh, w-what are you doing?" I asked, squirming in embarrassment.